cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize.net accept hosed - echeck transaction status update

Hi,

I'm an individual developer integrates our web site with Authorize.net Accept hosted redirect option.

I'm using the web-hook notification to get the transaction details when an event triggered. This works fine for the card payments. But I have doubt about e-check transactions. Please see below the steps I follow.

* When a transaction created with "authCaptureTransaction", I receive "net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created" web-hook response for both card and e-check transactions. 

* Then I get the transaction id from above webhook response and use "getTransactionDetailsRequest" details to get the full transaction details and update the status of my website database.

My question is, does the webhook notifies us when an e-check transaction actually funded the merchant account? If not what is the way of getting the notification when the transaction actually funded the merchant account as I need to update my database status? 

ISMAPACDEV1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
@ISMAPACDEV1

If I understand you, you want something for when the transaction transitions from “capturePendingSettlement” to “settledSuccessfully”. I am almost certain there is no webhook for
that, but what you can do is write a script to get updated statuses for your transactions. Have it run the first time you pull your records every day, or have it run manually on a button click.

View solution in original post

Renaissance
All Star
1 REPLY 1
@ISMAPACDEV1

If I understand you, you want something for when the transaction transitions from “capturePendingSettlement” to “settledSuccessfully”. I am almost certain there is no webhook for
that, but what you can do is write a script to get updated statuses for your transactions. Have it run the first time you pull your records every day, or have it run manually on a button click.
Renaissance
All Star