Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

SSL Certificate changes for Production environment

Hi, Is there any SSL certificate changes planned for Production Environment? After 24th March 2018, Sandbox SSL certificate was changed so we had to install new certificate on our DEV/QA servers. This has happened after recent announcement - "System ...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

Does Accept.js work with CIM yet? Solved

Does Accept.js work with CIM yet? I know about the new Accept Customer Hosted Solution , but what about being able to create customer profiles and payment profiles, and charging cards via CIM profiles, through Accept.js? If it doesn't work today, are...

knightcode
Contributor

Please Update us on state of In-person SDK (remove signature step)

Could someone please update me on the state of the In-Person SDK? Is there a roadmap for further development? Is there a plan? Are bugs and issues being addressed? Is Chase PaymentTech still set to certify soon-ish? Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discov...

Passing Tokenized Credit Cards

Our app utilizes the merchant account in the payment gateway. We have another 3rd party vendor who will also be using the same merchant account in the payment gateway. The 3rd party vendor will accept the initial payment and we plan to process the au...

Authorize.net not posting back to response URL -Timed Out

Can somebody give me an idea what could be the problem? We are using Opencart3.0 and Authorize.net SIM. Everything was working fine including response URL back to our site till March 24, 2018. Suddenly all the transactions went into "Missing Orders" ...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

Can CIM be considered card-present? Solved

Can CIM be considered card-present? I think not, but I have a client who wants his CIM card payment transactions to be considered card-present because the customer card was originally present when the CIM profile was created. What should I tell him?

Detecting a failed authorization

We are having some issues handeling the return transactionResponse to detect failed Transactions. At first we were just tesing for a response code of 2, but found that a decline isnt the only return for a failed transaction. So we decided to go with ...

I am getting zero on reponse

Hi, I have integrated authorize.net payment gateway. it is working fine but on response i am getting as :Success! Transaction ID: 0 Approval Code: 000000 can anybody suggest me, why i am getting as 0

leehinde
Contributor

Charging multiple Authorize.net accounts with a single purchase

So, I'm selling, on a single site, product from multiple vendors, each with their own Authorize.net account. If a customer buys four things, conceivably each will have their own account and each would be charged individually. I understand that requir...

Payment Form

Hey, I am trying to implement Authorize.Net payment method, now I am testing with sandbox account. My question is about styling, as I understand styling is not possible. On sandbox account, there is a section about payment form, I changed some fonts ...

ARB. Create a subscription in the middle of month Solved

Hi All! For example, I create New ARB Subscription on 15 of april with monthly payment interval and it costs 100$ per month. First transaction will be generated automatically after 2 a.m. (100$). Does next payment will be generated on 15/14 of may or...

Capture payment on authorized amount in CIM

We have a system that will short orders if we do not have the stock required to fulfill an order, and during that process a back order is made from what is missing from the shorted order. I have the CIM setup to save the payment profile information a...

get "userFileds" in communicator javascript function

I am using the integration method : Get Hosted Payment Page SDK : PHP SDK My query : I am sending a user_defined_token to the payment server and then receiving that, server returns a payment page and i will show that in a iframe to the user. User fil...

dsandberg
Contributor

Sandbox Accept page testing- always declined?

I’m attempting to test Accept Hosted payment pages with my sandbox. For this, I’m using the GetAnAcceptPaymentPage from the C# sample code application to generate a token string for a payment, having first edited the RunMethod function in SampleCode....

Sandbox Api

What is difference between the Sandbox API Endpoint: https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.apiAnd Production API Endpoint: https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api? Can be use Sandbox API Endpoint in our system to make payment?

jmorgret
Contributor

Cannot get hosted payment page to display on deployment server

I have been working on this on and off for months and cannot get it to work. I have code to display the hosted payment page and it is working fine on my development machine. As soon as I put it on a server (my dev server or my production server) it d...

leehinde
Contributor

A way to act as clearing house Solved

This may be a business question, but I'm hoping there's a tech component. If I have multiple clients using my web site to collect money from their customers, is there a way/api for me to pay my clients the money I've collected on their behalf?

change the next cycle arb billing date

I have used https://github.com/stymiee/Authorize.Net-XML/ library for implement recurring payment for my website. Is there an option to change the next cycle billing date? For example, initially I have subscribed for one plan on 04-03-2018 for every ...

Apple Pay:Required fields are missing from decrypted data Solved

We generated the token using apple pay and transaction is successful for sandbox environment.We used exactly the same process for token generation for live environment but we get the below error:"Required fields are missing from decrypted data".In sa...

dev-usa
Contributor

Do I have to furnish Address now?

Here is my specific problem. I have a client that is a retirement community and their organization collects membership dues. We weren't having any problems for a couple of years but in the last 4-6 months members CC's are being rejected, saying that ...

cccedi

How come Mobile SDK payment process is not subject to SAQ A-EP?

Hi,I observed that although both the payment processes of Mobile SDK and the Custom payment page (with Accept.js) allow the developers to create their own page to enter the card data, the Mobile SDK process is subject to SAQ A whereas the Custom paym...

Intermittent relay response "timeout"

Since early March, 2018 the calls to our "relay response" from Authorize.net are triggering E-mails that look like this on about 5% - 20% of our transactions: Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it. Transaction I...

JohnB

Accept Hosted iFrame form displaying wrong. (.NET)

Greetings, I have been working on a .NET form, that will allow us to implement authorize.net's accept hosted form. I used the code from this page as an example: https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#payment-transactions-get-an-accept-payment...