cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C# ARB SDK - Create Subscription - No way to send invoice number to prevent E00012

There isn't a way to send an invoice number via the C# ARB SDK.  I'm getting the E00012 error and it says that giving a unique invoice number will prevent that, however, I can't find a way to send this.  I'm going to try to use SOAP as a work around for this until the SDK is updated with this. 

Thanks for all the work you put into the SDK and API.  My code buddies rave about how easy Authorize.NET has become for web integration and lately we always breathe a sigh of relief when a new client says they have Authorize.NET as their gateway cause we know it is cake.

fstreamz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This was listed as fixed on 3/13/2012 in the 1.7.1 release.  Just letting anyone know who comes across this post.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this limitation, we'll be sure to document it for our SDK developers and hopefully get it fixed in the future.
Thanks,
Joy
Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

This was listed as fixed on 3/13/2012 in the 1.7.1 release.  Just letting anyone know who comes across this post.

Hi,

If it was fixed in March of last year, why am I still seeing it now?  I am supplying a new, unused invoice number.  The customer ID is the same as an existing record.

I don't know that is should make any difference as I assume the error is coming from the server, I'm using the PHP library.