Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

Masked Expiration Date in Hosted CIM's getCustomerProfileRequest

I'm using Hosted CIM which means I never have access to credit card numbers or expiration dates. When I call getCustomerProfileRequest I get back a lot of useful data, but expiration date comes back masked (XXXX). Why is this? I only get back the las...

5 - A valid amount is required.

Hi we just renwed authorize.net cert and we are getting this error. 5 - A valid amount is required. pLaese advice. Thanks,Mark

ARB - error code E00045 Solved

I keep getting the error: ErrorE00045The root node does not reference a valid XML namespace. I am developing in Cold Fusion . I have read that this is most likely do the the "xmlns", that it may not even be needed, but I tried it without it and still...

klack
Contributor

C# SDK CreditRequest The credit card number is invalid

I'm having some issues doing a credit request using the C# SDK. Here is the code I am using: var txid = "2181163453"; var amount = 1.0M; var lastfour = "1111"; //test account var apilogin = "xxx"; var transkey = "xxx"; var request = new CreditRequest...

jpullam
Contributor

Newbie going live getting E00027 error

I thought I had my programming working well, but as soon as we attempted to go live, more errors showed up and I don't know where to turn. I am using ColdFusion and have set the following variables before my Auth.net call: What I receive back fr...

The request was aborted: The request was canceled.

Hi, Can some one help me out, I am using c# sample in my application and it was working we on development as well as production environment but from last 2-3 days now on production my application started logging "The request was aborted: The request ...

SIM Inegration Best Practices?

I am trying to find a best practices overview of what my integration should include. I have looked at the SDK's and Guides. I have queried this forum. I am new to Authorize.net so we want to ensure we don't do something wrong that seasoned veterans w...

pberce
Contributor

retrieving multiple customer profiles, is it possible?

I'd like to be able to do a dump of all my customer profiles (and their respective shipping and payment profiles) programatically, is this possible? I already know it is not possible to query using getCustomerProfileRequest with multiple customerProf...

Simple check out how to pass Customer ID feild

how to pass cutomer ID to the form of the simple check out form so i can then use this ID to update the customer status in the database when the transaction approved to paied??? pleasssssssssssssssse help

turn after payment into Premium User using php Please Help

Hi,I need to make simple payment steps after user register he press on subscripe and pay button then it should be directed to authorize.net to fill the visa card payment data then give response to relay response page to process the transaction and di...

Auth_Only process with WooCommerce Plugin

We're planning to use the Authorize.net plugin for WooCommerce. I've gone through all the documentation, and can't figure out if we'll be able to utilize the Auth_Only feature to only put a hold on funds, or not. We want to place a hold on funds whil...

Authorize.net payment gateway intregation with own website

Hello everyonei am a bit confused to how I can intergrate my authorize.net payment gateway to my website.i am currently using a free form builder such as JOTforms to intregrate my authorize.net payment gateway,however it is only limited to 10 submiss...

Self signed certificate for SIM

I'm testing the SIM integration and having a problem getting the post back from Authorize.net ( RelayResponse).The site is hosted on public server ( Azure cloud) and port 443, 80, 88 are allowed for inbound and outbound traffic. The only thing I can ...

spastic
Contributor

AuthorizeNET DPM relayresponse URL won't redirect

I am coding to the AuthorizeNet DPM API. The issue is I have is I am trying to put security into the DPM relay response script on my server for security reasons to do a checksum on the hash and other information coming back from AuthorizeNet to verif...

ARB Question about totalOccurrences Solved

Hello, I'm integrating ARB and AIM into our application. We want to make an initial installment payment for subscribers, then set up a subscription for future payments. Subscription length is 1 year, 12 payments. My question is how to set the totalOc...

DPM - PHP SDK request and response conceptual overview Solved

I have the PHP SDK sample application (coffee shop) working. I have begun configuring this for my client. I am seeing a disconnect between what was explained in the conceptual overview of DPM and, now that I'm in the details, how this code can actual...

Payment failed error messages

Hi, I'm using magento 1.7 and authorize.net seems to be only providing very general error messages when a customer's attempt to make payment fails. An example would be:"Could not create credit card profile (add customer profile). Please check your in...

Direct Post example works - what next? Solved

Hi, I'm pretty sure this question has been answered but neither I or the authorize.net support person I talked to could find this.I'm new to this process - but do know some scripting etc.Using the Direct Post Quick Start link on website - I followed ...

InvoiceNumber not saved with AuthCapture CIM

I am using the CIM api and passing an invoice number to Authorize.net. I have two seperate types of transactions, Authorize only, Capture later... and Authorize/Capture. The code below is pulled directly from the payment module written. Both types of...

TB
Contributor

Updated new amount

Hey!I am using a VB code. After collecting the ID and Auth Code, what should I use to update the charged amount? New CaptureRequest?Dim auth = NewCaptureRequest(0.0, "TransID", "AuthCode")Do I need to just submit the Authorizations and then the Captu...

And here I thought it was over... Solved

Hey folks, once again I'm coming here scratching my head, the frustrating part is over but now it's a bit of a confusing part... You see, it almost appears as though the Relay Response data coming back from Authorize.Net is coming back in a haphazard...

dmch

asynchronous notifications after manual changing of transaction state

Hi I am using Java and AIM. According to the documentation transaction can be marked for review Table 15 Response CodesResponseCode Description1 This transaction has been approved.2 This transaction has been declined.3 There has been an error process...

TB
Contributor

New CardPresentGateway issue Solved

I have just started a new form in Visual Basic. I have the Authorize.Net dll as a reference and myNew CardPresentAuthorizationRequest is importing correctly. However, I am getting a error with the New CardPresentGateway which is suppose to take mulit...

Existing Paypal Cart to Authorize.net DPM

I have an existing shopping cart that is set up for Paypal and works exactly as we want it to. The company now says we must use authorize.net and not Paypal. I am not a php programmer so I am a bit at a loss how to hook up the cart to authorize.net. ...

jlvn
Contributor

Check Specific Error Cased in CIM Solved

Hi all, I can't seem to find a way to do what I'm looking for. I'd like to display specific errors for the users who we have enrolled in recurring products when a credit card transaction fails. I'd mostly like to address expired credit cards, AVS fai...