cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Module

We are developing a module for our CRM system so that we can process payments from within the CRM system.

This scenario is useful for phone orders when customers provide card details on phone for a product purchase.

Can we just integrate API with our CRM system just like we integrate API on our website?

All payments in such case will go through only one IP i.e CRM server IP. Won't it raise any fraud alerts or is there a better way to do it?

Thanks

Sal

sach_nyc
5 REPLIES 5

Can we just integrate API with our CRM system just like we integrate API on our website?

Sure.

All payments in such case will go through only one IP i.e CRM server IP. Won't it raise any fraud alerts or is there a better way to do it?

No issue.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks for answer. I was under impression that in ecommerce scenario, IP is normally of customer of who makes the payment. If we will process manually from our server using customer card, it can raise a flag after say hundreds of such transaction. So, are you sure it won't cause any issue?

Thanks

Sal

yes, ip address is not a required fields.

Thanks. I got below text in email after I did transaction using crm module.

*NOTIFICATION* - An additional copy of this receipt was emailed to support@xxxxxx.com due to a gateway setting that was passed in at the time this transaction was submitted. If this e-mail address does not belong to someone in your organization, it could indicate fraudulent activity.

Any ideas what "different" gateway setting it is referring to?

Thanks

Sal

Login to the merchant account, under the account settings, I think is a settings on the user.