cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Confused about the certification update

Hii,
I am confused as I have received the mail from authorize.net about the certificate update I am using the authorize.net gem in Ruby on Rails, I am confused about should I need to update the certificate and from where I can find which certificate needs to be updated.

Mail I have received

Authorize.net is updating the SSL/TLS certificates used for secure communication with our systems. This change affects both browser-based and server-to-server interactions. 

Who is being affected: Merchants who utilize Authorize.net APIs and endpoint URLs in their websites or applications will need to make updates. They will need to integrate and use the newly-issued Root and Intermediate (CA) SSL certificates from DigiCert. This should be done before the scheduled revocation dates to avoid disruptions.

What you need to do: You must integrate and use the newly-issued Root and Intermediate (CA) SSL certificates from DigiCert by October 24 to avoid any disruptions. To help you fight fraud, AFDS is automatically enabled on your account, which gives you access to many powerful fraud filters, including:
ankit1
0 REPLIES 0