cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Shipping Address in CIM, C#

C# in .NET 4.6.2, API from the .net Nuget 1.9.0 package... essentially stock example code from the API docs and the GitHub page.

I've been able to delete, but can't update or create new shipping addresses. I haven't checked payment profiles yet. Profile creation works.

I'm using a sandbox account. Creds are good, and this used to work. I don't have a production account yet, so I don't know if it's a sandbox-only issue.

Controller response is null.

Error is:  E00003:The element 'address' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'firstName' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'. List of possible elements expected: 'phoneNumber, faxNumber, email, customerAddressId' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.

Before you tell me that the elements need to be in a specific order... I'm not building the XML/json by hand... so how do I specify the order of elements when using the .NET API?

drchilds
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @drchilds

If you're using using the unmodified Create Customer Address Profile sample code and it's failing, I suggest opening an issue on GitHub which will notify the development team directly.

If you've made modifications to the sample code in your application, it may help to post your code here for us to examine.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Well, there seems to be some kind of mapping issue that I haven't pinned down. Using the Gateway providers and abstracted classes found at  https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet do work. Not sure what's going on, but I'm able to move forward at least.