cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credentials Invalid in new API

I have over 200 customers using Authorize.Net accounts. We have been using the old AIM query string method of submitting payments for a long time. We are switching over the the new API so we can use customer profiles. I have three accounts that are giving me trouble. We are successfully making payments every day with them with AIM. But if I try to run an authenticateTestRequest or a getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest for them, I get an E00007 error telling me that the credentials are not valid.

I am going to ask these three customers to create new credentials and try that to see if it works. I wonder if anyone can give me a reason that this might happen? Is there some setting that needs to be made to enable the new API?

ray482
2 REPLIES 2

Type in your username for Google Apps, then type in your password, and fill in the correct CAPTCHA validation. Click the "Unlock" button to fix the IMAP failure error. If you still have problems after clearing the CAPTCHA, try to use an alternative IMAP server instead, which is imap.googlemail.com, on SSL port 993. 

Cynthia011

Type in your username for Google Apps, then type in your password, and fill in the correct CAPTCHA validation. Click the "Unlock" button to fix the IMAP failure error. If you still have problems after clearing the CAPTCHA, try to use an alternative IMAP server instead, which is imap.googlemail.com, on SSL port 993. 

Cynthia011