cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPM & ASP .NET Web Forms - Getting Started

Is there any way to obtain basic instructions/documentation (beginner's instructions) for using Authorize.net Direct Post Method in an ASP.NET Web Forms (NOT MVC) website?

The official developers pages and pdf document contain only vague instructions and examples for integrating Direct Post Method with ASP. NET MVC applications.

TheWizard
4 REPLIES 4

I am also looking for Web Forms example of using DPM & ASP.Net web forms.

ed_kehe

Hi there,

We don't actually have any Web Forms examples available. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any examples though. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Michelle
Developer Community Manager

I'm also in the circumstance where I have an existing Web Form application and must add payment processing.

It's been 8 months since the original request for information was posted and no responses.  While it's commendable to provide a space for developers to help one another, it's also a good idea to provide support for your product.  Why not post at least a simple example using Web Forms?

DPM is similar to SIM, and you can see the minimum field

http://developer.authorize.net/guides/DPM/java.htm