Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Renew a expired Subscription Locked

Hello, My Question is that if I had set an ARB Transaction with total Occurences only 1 and, then when it was expired,How we could renew that expired transaction again for next month. I know the renewal in Authorize.Net ARB is done through silent pos...

joatmon
Contributor

SIM Relay Response Timeout Locked

What does authorize.net look for to determine that the merchant script has responded? ???

Transaction error, response 2 reason 38 Locked

Hello, I'm implementing SIM in PHP, and I just took the gateway out of test mode to try for a $0.01 transaction using a real credit card, and I receive the following error: The Global Payment System identification numbers are incorrect. Call Merchant...

ARB Question Locked

I've integrated the ARB into my app but need to retrieve all transactions made on a monthly bases of a subscription.How would I go about doing that?

Managing Subscriptions Programatically - ARB Locked

I am atempting an integration of ARB to a SaaS website. The problem I'm facing is that all transactions are confirmed via email with no way of batch processing decline messages and updating the website DB so that accounts that have been declined are ...

CIM and Aim usage together questions? Locked

If I have a Website using AIM to Authorize.Net for pqyments. If in the office I have a CIM interface to Authorize.Net. Can I use the same Merchant Account and Authorize.Net account to process both type of transactions? Can I credit an AIM payment usi...

corner

SIM: Why only a 'Receipt' Button? Locked

So many of our problems could be resolved if there was one more defineable button available to ABORT AND RETURN TO SITE (on all pages but receipt). This way, if the user gets to the payment page but decides not to follow through, or has experienced a...

Order info in merchant email

Umm... am I missing something obvious? I can add x_line_item hidden fields to the submission and the ordered items appear in the email which is sent to the customer. There is no mention of what has been ordered in the email sent to the merchant thoug...

satchmo help. Credit card number is required. Locked

I am new for satchmo. I just follow the guild to build a shop. After getting a test account from authorize.net and filling the admin settings, I got this error.. "Credit card number is required." I have googled, because before this I just got another...

mvince

Occasional Error using AIM with classic ASP. Status code 12019 Locked

I am in the middle of trying to track down an occasional error I'm receiving when attempting to post a credit card transacton using the AIM method with classic ASP.I have seen at least one similar issue in this community using the SIM method. Behavio...

brett

authorize-net gem broken in rails 3

I have Rails 3.0.0.rc2 and Ruby 1.9.2p180. I setup the gem following the websites instructions. Now the app fails to launch due to deprecated code found in line 1 of the generated config/initilizers/authorize_net.rb. It appears to be because of the u...

Dening Prepaid Debit Cards Locked

Hello, I would like to know what feature or service that authorized.net has to allow me to not accept prepaid debit cards for my ARB services? I know for a fact some vendors have this capability to determine which cards are prepaid and which ones are...

clively
Contributor

Billing address information is NOT being transferred for AVS check Solved Locked

On .Net using AIM. I am using the AuthorizationRequest object which is being created by passing in the name/value pairs. The result I get back from LIVE transactions is: The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provid...

treii28
Contributor

Multiple payment methods vs. split tender Locked

I'm trying to get a feel for what's going on with these partial payment requirements and ran into a question. Is there (was there) a means to accept multiple payment methods under a single combined authorization request or bundle prior to this requir...

Transaction Details API and ACH Nacha Return codes.

I am revewing the Transaction Details API and I cannot seem to find out where I can listing of eCheck.net transactions that have returned / and or chargebacked with the corresponding NACHA code. Is that information available via the Transaction Detai...

tvgece

echeck.net cim

Hi, I'm looking for a way to automate a transfer from website bank account to consumer bank account and vice versa.I saw that there is an api for that. echeck.net which uses ACH network and credit/debits a bank account.Is it possible to store the ban...

AIM SDK works for test account but not live account Solved

I have included the AIM SDK for PHP on my site and incorporated the exact sample code provided on https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/#custom I input my test account Login ID and Transaction Key and it works fine. However, when...

rajesh_mohan
Contributor

Response not getting in Silent Post Solved Locked

I've setup the silent post as mentioned buti dont get the response to that page. Is it because i use a est account or anyother wauy i can test the page. All i've put isgo to page and execute $myFile = "testFile1.txt"; $fh = fopen($myFile, 'w') or die...

Master SecureCode Problem

Does anyone know whether it's a common problem with authorize.net that it doesn't process proper responses for authentication relating to master secure code, it works fine with verified by visa. What i mean is that passing authentication values along...

danm

ARB and Test Accounts Locked

Two years ago, I developed a credit card processing form using the AIM version. I'm now asked to build one for ARB(recurring billing)... question... can I re-use the same test account to do some testing? I read in the ARB pdf that I must request that...

DPM - can't use custom image as submit button?

Hi, I ran across a hitch, the fix of which might help others out... I'm using AuthorizeNetDPM::getCreditCardForm and editing the form in anet_php_sdk/lib/AuthorizeNetDPM.php I wanted to replace the submit button with a custom image, replacing: with ...

CIM Integration as Service Reference to Class Library Project Locked

Hi, I have got sample code for CIM integration using Web service reference on Consol based application. I am not able to figure out main method called Service() when I added web service link to Class Library project where it create it as service refe...

Magento Integration

My client has given me the task of integrating authorize.net to magento. Im wondering if anyone has advice on which method to use Direct Post Method (DPM)Server Integration Method (SIM)Advanced Integration Method (AIM)Automated Recurring Billing™ (AR...

Internet Explorer Cannot display this page Solved Locked

Bet nobody ever saw that before. (Internet Explorer Cannot display this page) So let me tell you why I am writing this. I am using Web.Com and Authorize.Net. I am using the AIM method. I have pretty much written my own "shopping cart". I read the inf...

Invoice Number from CIM and Order

Hello...I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer to this one...I am using the API in C# for Authoize.net. We are storing cutomer information in the CIM.When I create an authorization request and send it with the billing info, shippingi...

CIM integration Miva 5.5

Has anyone here already integrated CIM with Miva 5?We use authorize.net 3.1 module and have CIM in our account but I am at a loss as to how to implement this thing.It seems to me, since the customer payment information is already transmitted to autho...

NullReferenceException when using Transaction Details API via C# Locked

Code to reproduce the exception (built against the latest version of the C# SDK): var reportingGateway = new ReportingGateway("-- your api login id --", "-- your transaction key --", ServiceMode.Live); var batches = reportingGateway.GetSettledBatchLi...

mjcpp

GetTransactionList() and GetSettledBatchList() not working with dates Locked

In C# , any which way I use the GetTransactionList() or even GetSettledBatchList() functions I only get it for the last day. var transactions = gate.GetTransactionList();var transactions = gate.GetTransactionList(DateTime.Now.AddDays(-31), DateTime.N...

mjcpp

var test = sub.GetSubscriptionStatus("8825220"); always shows Active Locked

var sub = new SubscriptionGateway("APILOGIN", "TRANSACTIONKEY", ServiceMode.Live);var test = sub.GetSubscriptionStatus("8825220");Console.WriteLine("{0}", test.ToString());C# Always shows active for any Subscription ID I put in that is valid even tho...