cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDC Omaha error

With this error:

This error code applies only to merchants on FDC Omaha. The expiration date is invalid

Is the only solution to contact authnet and sort it out with them?

Thanks

Satch
7 REPLIES 7

I am seeing this error all the time now... have you found a solution?

daveswift

not yet.  hoping authnet will respond here

Hey you two,

I checked with a few folks, and it looks like there's currently some kind of issue that's causing these errors. We need you to contact Customer Support at 877-447-3938 to see what the next steps are. They're closed now, but you can reach them first thing Monday morning--they open at 5 AM Pacific. Please make sure you have your Payment Gateway ID handy when you call and also that you have a transaction ID that you can reference that received this error.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

We've also been having this issue since 8/10.   Cust Support says there is no resolution yet.     Would appreciate any update/time estimate. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any updates or timelines on this. Customer Support will be the first to know if this is resolved, so you can check with them. Once I hear anything about it, I'll post something to this thread though. 

Thanks,

Michelle

Hey just FYI, still waiting on word about this. I know it's still going on and will update you when I hear anything.

Thanks,

Michelle

Hey all,

The issue that was causing this error has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconveniences this caused. We have sent an email to all affected merchants letting them know what they need to do to make sure any affected transactions are settled and funded. But for your reference, here's what you need to know:

We have reset these affected transactions (all of which were processed between August 10th and August 31st through CIM as an Authorization Only followed by a Prior Authorization Capture transaction) to a status of “Authorized/Pending Capture."

In order to be funded, you or your merchant will need to perform a Prior Authorization Capture on these affected transactions, but only if you have not already attempted to re-bill the customers. If you choose not to perform a capture or void these transactions, the authorization will just expire 30 days from the original submission date. Unfortunately, some of these affected transactions may have already expired because the authorizations are older than 30 days, but those transactions can still successfully be re-processed through CIM. 

NOTE: If your merchant changed processors since this incident began, please be sure to have them contact their Merchant Services Provider (MSP) to ensure that their FDCO account is active before attempting a Prior Authorization Capture. If the FDCO account is not active, the captures will fail and you’ll need to re-process the transactions through CIM.

Your merchants need to call Customer Support at 877-447-3938, Monday through Friday, anytime between 5 AM to 5 PM Pacific, and our representatives will assist them in identifying any affected transactions and provide more information on the options available to resolve them.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,

Michelle