cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl Stopped Working

There had been some activity on this page regarding the HostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl: https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php/issues/336

We have a web app that has been running fine for about three years using the hosted profile iframe, and it suddenly stopped working around 9/18. It doesn't work for new payment methods or existing ones.

The popup loads successfully and there are no errors from authorize.net and there are no javascript errors. However, the popup remains blank. 

Inspecting the iFrame source, you can clearly see that the profile data was returned from Authorize.Net (when editing a profile for example).

Any thoughts on this?

45839993-d6137e80-bce3-11e8-8129-b58783ad969f.png

45839247-d448bb80-bce1-11e8-9eaf-3339c3cbb867.png

adamrandazzo
6 REPLIES 6

Could you give us your site address so we can debug from there? thanks,

crystal
Developer Developer
Developer

It is behind a login system, is there a way I can DM you a temporary login?

Thanks,

Adam

adamrandazzo

Hi @adamrandazzo

You can email the details how to access your  site  for checking the issue to developer_feedback@authorize.net 

Thanks

Anurag 

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Hi @Anurag - I have emailed the address you listed. Please let me know when you may be able to take a look.

Best,

Adam

Hi @Anurag just checking to see if you are still able to help.

Best,

Adam

Hi Adam,

It would be much appreciated if you can give us little more details to anlyse the issue mentioned.

1.Which browser you are facing this issue, please give us the browser with browser version.

2. Which functionality causing this issue? is it Customer profile manage or payment?

Thanks,

JK