Did you mean: 

Integration and qualification tests for an application

I'm trying to realize a calculator using JAVA, so I'm following these stages:

1. Needs analysis (specifications)
  2. UML diagrams
  3. Programming
  4. Unit testing
  5. Integration and qualification tests

for Unit testing I'm using JUnit but I don't know what I'm gonna need to accomplish the fifth stage.

3 REPLIES 3

Integration testing -- also known as integration and testing (I&T) -- is a type of software testing in which the different units, modules or components of a software application are tested as a combined entity.

Rhys69

Integration testing -- also known as integration and testing (I&T) -- is a type of software testing in which the different units, modules or components of a software application are tested as a combined entity.

Fuentes

i would say that 'integration' test should check how does your js code 'integrate' with rest of the application. that is if it sends and receives correct messages to/from backend, if it communicates correctly with browser storage etc. What you describe looks like a unit test

definition is quite good, according to International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQ) syllabus : istqb.org/downloads/syllabi/foundation-level-syllabus.html /echatspin /echatrandom

i don't know nightwatch but according to their page

Nightwatch.js is an easy to use Node.js based End-to-End (E2E) testing solution for browser based apps and websites

it should get the job done