I have to allow the payment with Authorize.net on a Prestashop e-commerce with these requirements (in the order of importance):
1) The system must manage recurrent payments (for example newspaper subscriptions). (must)
2) The system must support mixed payments in the same order (recurrent and simple payments). (must)
3) PCI requirements must be satisfied. (must)
4) The transaction must be processed in real time.
5) Data should be stored on Authorize.net servers.
6) The look of the payment pages should be customizable.
Do you know if there is an official module for Prestashop that meets these points?
If a customization is needed, which library/method is better with these requirements ? AIM or ARB?
Please, according with your experience could you give me some advice?
Thank you very much
Authorize.Net can certainly be used to meet all of your requirements, but we don't create the payment modules for Prestashop. You may find an existing addon module or you can create your own if you cannot.
Specific to the Authorize.Net API, we offer support for
Here is Authorize.net Recurring and Single Payments with Payment Profiles support Prestashop module (ARB)- https://zlabsolutions.com/prestashop-addons-modules/19-authorizenet-single-and-recurring-payments-ci....
Also you can find this module on Prestashop addons marketplace - https://addons.prestashop.com/en/other-payment-methods/44376-authorizenet-recurring-and-single-payme...