cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help creating Relay Response fpr SIM method after Order

Hi,

I just ordered authorize.net & am trying to implement it using the SIM method.  I have read the support guide at the following URL (http://www.authorize.net/support/SIM_guide.pdf), and I still have no idea how to implement this!  The only examples it seems to offer are in .asp.

What I'm trying to do is present a form to a user where I collect all of the information we want to store in our database (minus the credit card & exp. date since we don't have SSL).  Then the user will click on a button that says Continue, the info. will be submitted to our database with a Transaction Pending flag, and the user will be transported to the authorize.net site to submit their credit card number.  Then I would like to use the authorize.net relay message where a transaction result will be sent back to my site.  Using this, I would like to update the transaction in my database with an authorization number.

I really need code examples on how to do all this.  Does anyone have examples?  Specifically, I need to know how to generate the fingerprint using ColdFusion.  Then I need to know how to send all of the info. from the form to authorize.net so they can then collect only the credit card information on their server & send back a response.  Finally, I need to know how to code the page that receives the relay response method.

Again, I read the guide & it didn't help & I need CODE EXAMPLES using ColdFusion!!  Please help!

1 REPLY 1

Sorry don't have any example, but the relay response basically form post the response data to the url that you set.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert