cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PONumber is empty after call GetTransactionDetails

Hello everybody.

I'm new using AuthorizeNet...

I'm using GetTransactionDetails to load an object that I created, but after call this method the PONumber is empty ,also the FirstName and LastName are empty.

here is my code:

Dim entity As New NSWebUtilityModel.NSWebUtilityEntities
Dim credential = (From cred In entity.AuthorizeNetCredentials Where cred.EntityName =                                                  entityName Select cred).ToList()(0) 

Dim gate = New ReportingGateway(credential.APILogin, credential.TransactionKey,                          ServiceMode.Live)

Try
Dim transactions = gate.GetUnsettledTransactionList()
For Each titem In transactions
 Dim td = gate.GetTransactionDetails(titem.TransactionID)

Dim SItem As New NSAuthorizeNetSettlementItem (this is my class)
 SItem.TransactionID = td.TransactionID

SItem.CardNumber = titem.CardNumber
 SItem.SettleAmount = td.SettleAmount
 SItem.DateSubmitted = td.DateSubmitted
 SItem.Status = titem.Status
 SItem.CardResponse = td.CardResponse
 SItem.CAVVResponse = td.CAVVResponse
 SItem.Description = td.Description
 SItem.ResponseReason = td.ResponseReason
 SItem.BillToCity = td.BillingAddress.City
 SItem.BillToCountry = td.BillingAddress.Country 
 SItem.BillToState td.BillingAddress.State
 SItem.BillToZip

SItem.FirstName = td.FirstName
 SItem.LastName = td.LastName
 SItem.PONum = td.PONumber

Next

Catch ex As Exception
Throw New Exception(ex.Message)
End Try

I have the same Problem when I call gate.GetUnsettledTransactionList() or gate.GetTransactionList()

Heilyn
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet/blob/dd66dd44782b4fa8168f63a106af0040611ec3ed/Authorize.N...

should be settings it order is not null. Can you double check it in the merchant account to see if it not blank?

GetUnsettledTransactionList and GetTransactionList only get the summary so PO# is not set.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
4 REPLIES 4

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet/blob/dd66dd44782b4fa8168f63a106af0040611ec3ed/Authorize.N...

should be settings it order is not null. Can you double check it in the merchant account to see if it not blank?

GetUnsettledTransactionList and GetTransactionList only get the summary so PO# is not set.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

and could you tell me why the First and Last name and Invoice Number are empty too?

@Heilyn When you login to the merchant interface, are the missing value shown for the transaction?

Richard

I don't know. I will check.

Thanks