cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Email to Customer on subscription renewal fail

Hi,

I am working on subscription functionality where I need to send email to customer(whose subscription has failed) on renewal fail. 

I found that on subscription renewal fail, email is sent to admin/staff, but there was no option to automatically send email to the customer whose subscription has failed.

I explored other options, checked up webhook also but didn't find any event that will get fired on subscription renewal fail. 

So is it possible to get webhook event on subscription renewal fail ? or are there any other option ?

Regards,

palvijay
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@palvijay 

Not 100% sure but I do not think auth.net has any prebuilt functionality. If I were doing that I would have a script that keeps track of renwal dates, then have webhooks or other automated db updates for payments. If you don't get a pending capture or captured pending settlement on the date, have your db + server side programming interact to send an email. 

View solution in original post

Renaissance
All Star
3 REPLIES 3

@palvijay 

Not 100% sure but I do not think auth.net has any prebuilt functionality. If I were doing that I would have a script that keeps track of renwal dates, then have webhooks or other automated db updates for payments. If you don't get a pending capture or captured pending settlement on the date, have your db + server side programming interact to send an email. 

Renaissance
All Star

Thank you!!!

Quite welcome my friend. Could you kindly mark this question solved? Best of luck to you.