cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Descriptors

Is it possible to change the soft descriptor that shows up on customers' statements?

maross
19 REPLIES 19

We need this ability as well, and as soon as possible, it should not be that hard to implement on your side, you have been prolonging it long enough, please implement it so all your clients that need the feature can use get access to this ability, including us.

Agreed.

AndrewBucklin

Me too.... I cannot even recommend Authorized.net to my clients because of this.

Hello @jbracken1973 

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

If someone posts it in the Ideas forum, reference this thread and provide us a link so we can vote it up.

Here's another idea someone else already posted; vote this one up too!

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Ideas/Soft-Descriptor-and-Contact-Information/idc-p/4887...

AndrewBucklin

..  and so did I :) See similar idea here and vote it up as well:  they may merge them but best those that are interested prob should vote both.  Should not be that big of a deal it is not like it is a new concept.  Some would even argue it is best practice.

Hi, 

Have soft descriptors been implemented yet?

Thanks.

Hey @RichardH,

Any updates on this feature? We want to use it for our website.

huangez