cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed up page loading when there are many images

I am making a website about football (tructiepbogda)
I use a lot of gifs on the website to increase the eye-catching, but it reduces the page loading speed. Is there any way to fix it?
Thanks!

aleen
11 REPLIES 11

Hi aleen,
try these simple techniques;

• Resize your images
  • Optimize your images
  • Use a good CDN for image delivery, etc.

Regards

zender

Best of all, page caching will both speed up image loading as well as speed up the rest of your site, too! To implement page caching, I recommend a plugin called Cache Enabler because it's lightweight and easy to set up. Just install and activate it.

https://surveyz.onl/www-talktodunelm-co-uk/

I have additionally confronted the issue. However, Fredombra I don't have a great deal of pictures on my site.

I am also facing the same problem with my site morph tv latest  after a lot searches on google, I got a solution. you install a plugin WordPress rocket, it's a great plugin. I can say for sure that this plugin will solve your problem   

julia121

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.

omegle

Leggett125

Hey, I had the same problem with the website calculadoradeporcentagem, so its speed has been much improved since then. The WP Rocket plugin can be used to boost up your website speed if you use WordPress.

WilliamReed
  • Resize Images Before Using Them. ...
  • Compress Images To Save Even More Size. ...
  • Use a CDN to Deliver Your Images and Other Content. ...
  • Enable Browser Caching For Your Site. ...
  • Make Sure You're Using a Plugin for Page Caching, Too. ...
  • Disable Hotlinking For Your Images. ...
  • All Else Fails – Choose A Faster Host.

official website

Condrey9

You can use fast hosting with litespeed cache and use wp rocket which will speedup you site as I have used and you can check this page its fast. Ticketmaster Error Code 0002: How To Fix The Ticketmaster Error Code?

Firefistace

One of the best ways to speed up the loading page is by creating your own content delivery network (CDN). If you want to know more about Why can’t people hear me on discord? then click here.

Johnmayor