cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sudden breaking of API for CIM

We use Customer Information Manager to store card data for clients. It's been working for 3 years on two different sites without issue. It's suddenly stopped working for one of the two sites and we receive this response from Authorize.Net below. Both sites work exactly the same and use the exact same code, but one does not work now and the other does work. Support just told me that First Data Nashville now requires saving of cards to be made with a non-zero amount as of one week ago, but it doesn't explain to me why one works and the other does not. I tried commenting out where we set the profile field and that error goes away, then another pops up, I comment that field out and then it says the request is not complete. Here's the initial error message we've received:

[2022-05-11 16:16:26] local.DEBUG: AUTHNET::CreateCustomerPaymentProfile Response:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateCustomerPaymentProfileResponse Object
(
[customerProfileId:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateCustomerPaymentProfileResponse:private] =>
[customerPaymentProfileId:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateCustomerPaymentProfileResponse:private] =>
[validationDirectResponse:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateCustomerPaymentProfileResponse:private] =>
[refId:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\ANetApiResponseType:private] =>
[messages:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\ANetApiResponseType:private] => net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType Object
(
[resultCode:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType:private] => Error
[message:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType:private] => Array
(
[0] => net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType Object
(
[code:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType:private] => E00003
[text:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType:private] => The element 'createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'paymentProfile' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'. List of possible elements expected: 'refId, customerProfileId' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.
)

)

)

[sessionToken:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\ANetApiResponseType:private] =>
)

tnnick
0 REPLIES 0