cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enable PayPal in authnet sandbox: always errors

I have tried about 10X now to enable PayPal in sandbox.authorize.net. Here is what happens each time:

1. Go to sandbox.authorize.net
  2. Go to Digital Payment Solutions
  3. Click Sign Up
  4. Click Grant Permissions button
  5. I am taken to a paypal sandbox login screen. I login successfully with my paypal sandbox seller account.
  6. I am allowed into Paypal's sandbox and there is a gold Grant Permission button. I click it.
  7. I am redirected back to Authnet's sandbox (to the same Digital Payment Solutions section), and at the top of the paypal section it says: "There has been an error while processing your request. Please try again."

I tried this about 5X in Chrome. Then I opened Firefox, cleared all cache, deleted all cookies, and did the entire process over again. Same error. Tried 2-3 more times in firefox. Always the same error.

I have no idea what else to try. Help.

ZeroGravPro
Contributor
11 REPLIES 11

Thank you for the distinctive instructions. I eliminated the "3" from the hyperlink that become furnished through Authorize.internet and I become capable of provide permission successfully. So I went again and attempted as soon as more, this time converting the paypal url (initiated through authnet) to cast off the "3" withinside the address, and it regarded for a second to work.

Completed the procedure, however were given an error - did not seize it, forgot. So I attempted the entire procedure again, from the top, and I'm proper again to the identical errror as at the beginning posted.

jefferylovett

My Plan on using the Gold  Carat for WP e-Commerce plugin to process payments through  AN PayPal account. but I'm also facing the same issue.

can anyone help me?