cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into business centre

Hi,

I registered for a Sandbox account on Wednesday 31 August but am yet to receive the confirmation email with log in credentials for the business centre, so I'm not able to set up keys, etc. I've tried with two different sets of details (a few days apart) but in neither case have I received an email. I've checked spam folders, but there's nothing there either. How do I go about getting this resolved?

Thanks.

yottskry
3 REPLIES 3

@yottskry wrote:

Hi,

I registered for a Sandbox account on Wednesday 31 August but am yet to receive the confirmation email with log in credentials for the business centre, so I'm not able to set up keys, etc. I've tried with two different sets of details (a few days apart) but in neither case have I received an email. I've checked spam folders, but there's nothing there either. How do I go about getting this resolved?

Thanks.

That is the thing that I was searching for, what a data present here at this site, thank you administrator.

Bailey
Contributor

I'm facing the similar error. I don't know what is going wrong here. I'm not getting confirmation mail even after trying with couple of different accounts. I've also checkered spam folder but it isn't there. If you manage to get the solution, please share with me. Thanks. 

fabianallen

I'm encountering a similar error and unable to resolve. Despite attempting with multiple accounts, I haven't received the confirmation email. I've also checked my spam folder, but it's not there. If you happen to find a solution to this issue, please kindly share it with me.

alex2023