cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webhook Authorization error

I have been trying to get webhooks to work to get additional information (billing address and custom fields) about transactions.

I am using the code given below to test authentication.  I have verified that login and key values are present, but keep getting the message "{ "message": "Authorization has been denied for this request." }";  I have regenerated via the key via sandbox->settings->webhooks just to make sure that was not the issue.  I am able to succefully get a token and complete payment using the same login and key.  Are there other settings in the admin interface which must updated?  So far I have just created the key and the signature values.

<pre><code>
$login_transKey = AUTHNET_LOGIN . ':' . AUTHNET_TRANSKEY; //Login and Transaction Key of Authorize.net
$url = "https://apitest.authorize.net/rest/v1/eventtypes";

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Content-Type: application/json'));
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $login_transkey);
$content = curl_exec($ch);
echo '<pre>'; print_r($content); die();
curl_close($ch);

</code></pre>

kumar111
6 REPLIES 6

@kumar111 wrote:

I have been trying to get webhooks to work to get additional information (billing address and custom fields) about transactions.

I am using the code given below to test authentication.  I have verified that login and key values are present, but keep getting the message "{ "message": "Authorization has been denied for this request." }";  I have regenerated via the key via sandbox->settings->webhooks just to make sure that was not the issue.  I am able to succefully get a token and complete payment using the same login and key.  Are there other settings in the admin interface which must updated?  So far I have just created the key and the signature values in the website.

<pre><code>
$login_transKey = AUTHNET_LOGIN . ':' . AUTHNET_TRANSKEY; //Login and Transaction Key of Authorize.net
$url = "https://apitest.authorize.net/rest/v1/eventtypes";

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Content-Type: application/json'));
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $login_transkey);
$content = curl_exec($ch);
echo '<pre>'; print_r($content); die();
curl_close($ch);

</code></pre>

The Auth0 Authentication API Webhooks Extension is a scheduled job that allows you to use your own custom webhooks in conjunction with the Auth0 Authentication API.

Scott4131

Mandrill signs webhook requests so you can (optionally) verify that requests are generated by Mandrill and not a third-party pretending to be Mandrill. If your application exposes sensitive data, you may want to be sure the requests are coming from Mandrill UPSers.

Mandrill records web hook requests so that you can (optionally) verify that they are made by Mandril and that a third party has not requested Mandril. If your device finds important information, you can check if the program comes from Mandriel.

Krnl

Krnl Download

johnpeter456

I understand, but what it's the current timeout? How can I troubleshoot this, to tune on my side? This is having impact on our customers.

And where I open that?

BTW Cache_Control is also not being reinforced...

The reason for cache_control is also not reinforced is that cache control has more max_age table, and they are working on it. I maybe go somewhere else but can you brief me on what actually you are facing. Maybe after that, I can help you up with it as i helped my friend when he was creating a site for his employee just like Upers login

I have read an article on Upsers login account, it is really nice work done by upsers.