cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Do i need to change the account type of my test account

Hi every one,

I am getting the error when i trying to make a payment using my test account...

87:Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

after seeing some of the posts in the forum i came to know that i need to change the account type to credit card not present

But i am not finding any settings to change the account type for my test account

Please help me to find a solution

YakubPasha59
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can't change it in your control panel. You'll need to sign up for a separate test account with the different account type.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

View solution in original post

stymiee
Expert
Expert
2 REPLIES 2

You can't change it in your control panel. You'll need to sign up for a separate test account with the different account type.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Thank you very much..