Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

rread

How to call GetHostedProfilePage

I'm trying to implement the CIM hosted payment popup using the code sample in the hostedProfilePaymentsShipping.zip file in ASP.NET C#. There are instructions in above the form tag that says:"Put this hidden form anywhere on your page with the token ...

krc
Contributor

gate.GetTransactionDetails doesn't return description Locked

Using anet_dotnet_sdk-1.5.0 in C# VS 2008 Pro, all sources loaded into solutionusing the Transaction Details API Modified the QuickStart SampleReporting application var gate = new ReportingGateway("myid", "mykey", ServiceMode.Live);DateTime to = Date...

treii28
Contributor

Payment profile looping in CIM Locked

I am confused a bit on the looping of the paymentProfile / CustomerPaymentProfileType blocks and how to properly create a datastructure for the example php code.Before I knew what the hell I was doing, i created a simple customer profile with just si...

Getting transaction details Solved Locked

This question was asked at StackOverflow but did not receive an answer so I am asking it here. I'm having some trouble making sense of the Transaction Details API. I'll try my best to be brief. The only practical way of pulling transaction status upd...

Error when processing payments. Locked

Hello, We're receiving this when trying to process payment via authorize.net: It was not possible to connect to the revocation server or a definitive response could not be obtained. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! -Nate

issue with wp e-commerce & authorize.net 2.0 Solved Locked

I'm a web designer (not so big on the development side of things) and have created a site for a client that uses the wp e-commerce plugin from getshopped.org, along with the gold cart pluginMy client has an authorize.net account and I have the transa...

Capturing Non-Billing Related Data During Checkout Process ?? Locked

Hello, We are working on a checkout process that we are going to use with Direct Post or SIM API (not sure would like a recommendation based on the app I describe). We're working on a charity golf tournament and want to sell sponsorships and individu...

erictm

Customer information not showing in transaction detail Locked

I am having an issue with customer name not being shown in the transaction detail report. I have confirmed that it is being sent to authorize.net, but it is not being captured. When I go to Reports->Transaction Detail->Settled Transactions (with a va...

Thos

ARB Recurring : payment failed

Hello, I want to implement SIM and ARB on our futur eccomerce website.We will do only recurring payment but the first amount is 120$ and then 60$ every month but starting 2 month later.Since the first payment is 120$ so 2 month i will launch the subs...

Are there still plans to add recurring billing to SIM? Locked

Hi, I saw a post from back in 2009 that there was discussion with the developers for adding recurring billing support to the SIM integration method. Is this still a possibility, or not something that is likely to go ahead? I have a lot of clients who...

SIM payment form - IE 7,8 quirks mode - css selectors work around Locked

Hello,I am trying to apply styles to specific elements of a hosted payment processing form. This form is not under my control, so I cannot edit the html itself (specifically the doctype).I link to an external stylesheet to customize the presentation ...

neob

ARB transaction and Silent Post on testing Locked

I've searching all around this forum and documentation to find out a functional procedure on testing Silent Post sent by individual transaction generated by ARB subscription. I am developing an website where users can subscribe for one of three subsc...

Selecting the best API(s) (.NET Website and POS through webservices) Locked

I am currently putting together a website (.NET 4, MVC 2) that processes online payments and feeds a database (SQL). Along with the website, we will be building a in store POS system (.NET Win Forms) which will receive and push data to the same datab...

Delayed Capture - DPM Locked

Hi, We were previously using AIM for CC processing on our e-commerce store. To get our store PCI compliant, we are in the process of switching the check out process to use DPM to get authorizations from the customer. We use "Auth_Only" and store the ...

AIM Customer Receipt Emails? Locked

Is it possible to turn off customer order emails using AIM with a test account? (It appears that a test account is onlyfor an API login and key but no "back office," correct?) (I discovered where it is possible to trun off custromer emails in a live ...

CreateCustomerProfileTransaction comes back with null Locked

We have the CIM process making payments for us based on Profile ID's. We use the CreateCustomerProfileTransaction function and it has been working with no issues, except for 1. For declined transactions, the function returns the expected string. But ...

How to test ARB silent posts in a safe environment? Locked

Is it really true that you cannot test silent posts in your test account? So how is one meant to write and test code? Go live, start getting payments, and pray fervently that the code will work right first time,when the first post comes in some sunny...

TK
Contributor

Create new customer using SDK Locked

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I am planning on using the SDK to integrate with AuthNet. I am unable to find documentation or samples on the SDK. Where can I find this? For instance. I am trying to create a new customer with a billing address. This is h...

How do you get notice of ARB failures? Solved Locked

Hi,I'm just getting started with ARB, and I understand that the process is obviously not synchronous.So how do you get notification of when a payment has been made - or when it has failed?I looked all through the ARB guide, and it doesn't tell me any...

Several problems with ARB (Automated Recurring Billing): Locked

First of all, I've discovered that there doesn't seem to be any test mode for ARB? How am I supposed to test my code in the first place? Secondly, the ARB integration code for PHP, unlike the AIM code, seems to be organized around an XML structure, a...

Error "Bill to Company is required" Solved Locked

I am getting the error: Reason: Bill To Company is required.isError: 1 What does that mean? I thought company was optional. I am using AIM.

partial/down payment with authorize.net Locked

I have a Scenario in which i have to take payment in two parts 1st i take down payment and then i will take rest of the payment. Is their any possibility???Reply ASAP

The problem with the SDK Locked

Hello Sorry for my English, this letter was produced with the help of google translator. I havethis problem. I am developing a program for the iPhone on repayment of fines for cars. TheiPhone uses the language objective-c, but not on your site for a ...