cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why does the webhook payload never have merchantreferenceid

For every transaction, the application supplies our merchant reference id in the refTransId field of the getHostedPaymentPageRequest's transactionRequest object.  We've even added a userField value for the reference id, and it appears in the email received after a transaction occurs.

Neither in any of the payloads received nor in the response from getTransactionDetailsController does merchantreferenceid have a value.  We have some workarounds, but they're not ideal.  We really need to match the transactions.

Has anyone solved this issue?

hhunt
3 REPLIES 3

The `merchantReferenceId` might not be included in the webhook payload due to a configuration issue or API limitation. Ensure that your integration settings and webhook configurations are correctly set up to include all relevant fields. Double-check the documentation for any specifics on payload data and consult with support for potential updates or solutions.

Rizwanlang

I understand the frustration of missing the merchantReferenceId in the webhook payload. It's crucial for matching transactions accurately. 

georgia0

Thanks for the reply. I find nothing in the API documentation referencing any restrictions on including merchantreferenceid.  I'm not saying it's not there.  I'm saying if it is I can't see it.  I've also been through the configuration of my account, and I see no mention of merchantreferenceid anywhere on anything I can include for the hosted form or any other setting.  What am I missing?  I cannot get the value to display, and we're really struggling to get these transactions to match deterministically.