Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

PayPal Error Response Reason Code 23

Occasionally, I will log errors with PayPal transactions that have the follow attributes:x_response_code: 3x_response_subcode: x_response_reason_code: 23 x_response_reason_text: An error occurred during processing. Please try again. I have not been a...

rrr944276
Contributor

question on iframe

I am using an iframe to display the form test.authorize.ent/payment/payment. when i press the contunite button on the authorize.net page it should close the iframe and take you to the final check out page. it opens in the iframe. Does anyone have an ...

rrr944276
Contributor

iframe continue button

Ok i am using asp.net and using an iframe to load the payment box.I can enter the information but when you press contuine the iframe box will not close and load the page on the webpage that called it. to see how it works go to The code is at http://w...

jmorgret
Contributor

hosted payment page not displaying properly on webserver Solved

When I run my code for gethostedpaymentpage from my development machine, everything is working fine. When I deploy my code onto my webserver, the hosted payment page does not look right at all. There is no error given (e.g. unable to obtain token). T...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Urgent - iFrame captcha is not working in Firefox

HiIts urgent ..Can anyone help on this .. We have implemented iFrame with accept hosted payment form.With the local development captcha code in iFrame with firefox browser, but when we deployed it in our public network captcha code is not showing in ...

Exporting CIM Data with Payment info from Authorize.net

There are a few posts on this topic already, all of them closed, and all of them with (now?) out-of-date info, so ... here we are. I need to migrate away from Authorize.net. The short answer is that the fee structure of having a separate gateway and ...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

How to get log of accept hosted token generation process

Hi All, We are using accept hosted payment form based on token. In our private network it is working fine with sandbox account. But now when we moved to our public network we are not getting payment token from the authorize.net which is still working...

dnsBuffaloNY
Contributor

Account Updater and WebHooks

Will the Account Updater call my subscribed WebHooks? For example, if the expiration month/year on one of my CIM payment profiles is updated, will I get this web hook if I am subscribed to it: net.authorize.customer.paymentProfile.updated Thanks!

rrr944276
Contributor

informatin not showing on receipt

I have a few question 1. Phone number will not show on the token form2. shipping address or email will not show on receipt3. how do you do the contuine button or cancel button Below is the code using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using Syst...

Sandbox not working

Attempting to access the sandbox is returning an empty page. https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll is the url we have been using for a while. And this is using SIM Hosted page. I was able to get this on an attempt Gateway Timeout - In readG...

PcDudes524
Contributor

Amount invalid Solved

I am getting this errorThe 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:amount' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'Decimal' - The string '' is not a valid Decimal value. From this code: myNamemyKey authCaptureTransa...

Android in-person SDK - Cannot use CAD as currency Solved

I am developing with the in-person Android SDK with a Sandbox Merchant account in Canadian funds but all payments are being displayed and processed in USD. I understand that to be able to process with multiple different currencies, multiple account m...

nadermx
Contributor

Make customer profile when charging card

I'm currently charging a customer and then trying to create a customer profile based on that charge. The problem is that when I try and actually create the customer it fails, telling me that there is no response and instead prints out `AttributeError...

Error - Refund Transaction

Good afternoon. I use the Authorize.net api correctly to debit credit cards. But when I try to make a refund to a transaction the system to any transaction id it generates error 54 - The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a...

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

Using SIM, sandbox AuthorizeNet is timing out on redirection..

We are not sure exactly when this started happening, but whenever we try to redirect to an AuthorizeNet payment form there is a 550 error using this URL: test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll We know SIM is deprecated but as far as we know it shoul...

Kipa

Accept Hosted form address validation Solved

Hi there!I'm starting using Accept Hosted form, but I have my own donor's data form implemented. When I'm trying to send this data in "Request token" post with "hostedPaymentBillingAddressOptions" switched off it processes without having donor's data...

Authorize.Net Accept Hosted Notification Whitelist

We are looking to register for Webhooks to receive real-time notifications when Authorize.Net Accept Hosted transactions are either declined or approved.We would like to block all IP addresses except those that will originate the notifiations.Is ther...

Accept Hosted Redirect Method Not get Transaction details

Our Payment Integration Need :- Customer wount enter any card details in our (Merchant) site . We will send the price and other info to authorize.net server adn the user enters the card details and we have to get the success/failure status and transa...

Credit Card reader delete leading characters?

Hello, We are using a Magtek credit card reader as input to the credit card field on WooCommerce POS. However, when we swipe the card two leading characters like B% are displayed. Where is the modification made to truncate those uneeded marks for pro...

Public Client Key retrieval Solved

Hello, When I try to get a copy of my client key from my sandbox account it is prompting me for a security question that I never set up. "What is my pets name?" While setting up my sandbox account I was never asked to set this up. And now I cant get ...

tobiah

Accept.js and E00007 invalid authentication values Solved

I've set up a nice implementation of Accept.js which works with the sandbox. Now, to make the change to my live account (which I've been using for many years)I update my login, trans_key, and client_key, verifying that they are correct. I thenchange ...