Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

kruti

How to test ARB mode with sandbox account

Hello, I have integrated ARB api. Now I want to include parameters for my free trial period. My payment terms are in monthly mode. So to test that payment occurs on my sandbox account, do I realy need to wait for another 1 month?If I change interval ...

ASPX Relay Response Issue

I have an ASPX-based web site in which Authorize.Net has been implemented via the DPM Method. Everything is working except that I cannot get the response to redirect properly to my site. The response URL is fully qualified (e.g., "http://www.sitename...

Hosted CIM examples?

Hi, I'm just looking for some examples of what the hosted CIM pages look like and how they can be styled. Are there any out there that I can view right now from a URL? Ideally showing off the different possibilities of popup/redirect/iframe/(fancy if...

jmagaro88
Contributor

CIM Timeout Issue as of 11 PM EST

I am experiencing a timeout issue on CIM as of 11 PM EST. Our last successful transaction and payment profile was created at 10:55 PM EST. Profile response, shipping address response, and payment profile response all looked normal and time for API ca...

Partial payments being declined

My developer setup the partial authorization through sandbox. I tested and it works on his server. When he installed it on my server all transactions are being declined for insuffucient funds. I have have turned all of the CVV and AVS filters to allo...

Authorize Retiring IP, Email to Update

One of my clients received an e-mail that their Authorize.Net IP, 64.94.118.33, will expire and we need to update to a URL -- I am connecting to the gateway using WooCommerce and I'm unsure of where to swap the I.P. for the URL? Any advice would be h...

siripr

void transactions - credit card statement

Hi All - I am not sure where to post this question.Once issued void to the previous authorized txn, on authnet I see it void (set charges to zero), but on credit card statement still shows pending amount. Is there any way we can reflect the zero amou...

alemstrom
Contributor

CIM ccv (cardCode) help

Hello, I and a colleague of mine have been writing some code to interface with Authorize.net's CIM, in doing so; I am trying to get the CCV to be validated when adding a payment profile to Authorize. According to the var dumping of (PHP) variables, i...

problem with profileTransPriorAuthCapture

Hi , I tried to send profileTransPriorAuthCapture transaction and i got an Error , what the problem here ??The Request : ' LOGIN KEY 462.2528585162 259521832219962500 ' the Response : 'ErrorE00027The transaction cannot be found.3,2,16,The tra...

XML Support in AIM API at new URL Solved

So many initialisms. :) Anyway, I received an email from Authorize.net saying that the old XML API server's IP address was being retired, and that I should switch over to the new URL (secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll). However, when I did so...

Cannot access response reason code

I'm using CNP AIM in my project and installed Autorize.Net package from package manager console. When i try to capture an already captured prior auth transaction. Response is "the order already have been captured" and result code is 1 , that mean tra...

ARB Subscriptions

What is no of limitation in creating ARB subscription in ARB. Currenlty in sandbox acc it is allowing me to create only two. cany anybody tell answer for this questions. thanksJegan

Authorize API Updates

Hi, I notice changes in the API a couple of times in last 2 months. Everytime the API changes, we start getting this erro in the application: The Endpoint validation failed to validate due to the following errors: :: Invalid Endpoint Interface :: :: ...

Will user see the one dollar AUTH on their bank account? Solved

I was testing Authorize.NET CIM and got email notification of one dollar AUTH on user's card once their profile is saved into CIM. Will user actually see this one dolloar AUTH on their card on production? I understand this AUTH will be automatically ...

AVS Settings API?

We have a bit of an odd requirement that we're trying to work through. For user experience reasons, we don't want to have to capture address information during our signup process, but we would like to enable AVS after the initial customer profile cre...

Credit not working for currency Euro

my code is as mention below ( not passing transaction id ) which is working fine for currency USD but when I am testing same code for currency Euro its giving me error E00027 A valid referenced transaction ID is required. (FIELD cannot be left blank....

AMEX cards are ALWAYS declined

We have had Authorize.net up and running for a while and it has been accepting payment quite well -- But recently I've realized that every American Express card has been declined with the status of: Declined (Card declined by issuer - Contact card is...

Card Not Present(CNP) Sample Code with Authorize.Net API

The only sample available on the internet is AuthorizationRequest. There are no samples on how to write a code for Prior Auth Capture or Void or Refund/Credit for CNP.I am writing a desktop based project using C# and would like to add the above said ...

rlund
Contributor

Hosted Form (iFrame) causes JavaScript errors

Hi. I am implementing the Hosted Form in an iFrame that itself is located in a DIV that uses the jquery UI "dialog" system. ... At this point, I am using the test environment, but I wanted to make sure this issue does not exist on the live system. ...

Multi Capture in CIM Solved

Does CIM supports multi capture for single auth? if no then is there any way to implement it?

CIM Multi Currency Question

1 Does CIM Support Multi Currency?2 Does CIM support Multi Currency in single account?3 Do we need to pass currency code through request?4 If we need to pass currency code through request , How to pass currency code ? I am using SOAP API https://api....

rreynier
Contributor

Transaction Void Date

Is there any way to find out when a transaction was "voided"? There is a submitted date and a settled date. Would the settled date be considered the date it was voided (even though it wouldn't actually be settled)?

Adding a customer profile to CIM from a SIM payment

Hello, One of the requirements in a project we are working on is to bill customers recurrently after they make their first payment.The other requirement is that we do not store payment information to minimize security risks. We're thinking about usin...