Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

calebpitman1
Contributor

Duplicate customerPaymentProfile does not return profile Id

When creating a Payment Profile and a duplicate exists, the response is an error. It does not return the ID so I cannot determine which profile it uses. Is there a way to force return of payment profile id? The following was a response from my sandbo...

altdev

CIM & Future Deposit Auth Solved

We successfully implemented a CIM setup for a site that rents/leases merchandise, but I need clarification on a couple of things. I noticed in the documentation or in a forum somewhere that future transactions can not be more than the initial transac...

How to get the anet_php_sdk/AuthorizeNet.php file? Solved

I know there is a bunch of new mostly undocumented code on GitHub, but there are no working examples of how it works (yes I've looked through the meger documentation). All the blogs reference the older code that apparently works fine. There are plent...

DPM Quick Start Guide fails Solved

The quick start guide is a bit thin on details, but after spending a few hours on it, I've still not gotten it to work. Here's what's missing/unclear from the guide:1) Where do you put the downloaded PHP SDK (after unzipping). I can't see that it ma...

Site response Code doesn't match 99 tool code Direct Post

I am using direct post and the response code doesn't match the 99 test tools. I put in exactly the same data in the 99 test for as I send via my site post. i get a 99 - transaction can not be completed on my site cc reply page.Here is my code: ...

Batch are not getting Settled Locked

Hi,I am not sure what happend but my batches are not getting automatically settled by Authorize.net starting 09/30/2014. What do I need to do to get the batches settled? It's critical I get the batches settle so I can continue testing my integration ...

Direct Post issues - especially WEBLINK!

I have had to update from 3.0 to 3.1 and nothing seems to work.this is my code and it generates a message about weblink.if i remove either x_Login" value or "x_TRAN_KEY i get an error that they are missing.I am sending from a secure server and none o...

denisa

Live site with error

I am using Authorize in my site and until now it worked. SEems that there are 3 days since I get :Authorize.Net CIM Gateway Connection error: Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?) (77)Is this related to you?Thanks

kruti

free trial in ARB giving settlement error

Hi, I have setup my ARB transcation in sandbox account as follows: Amount: $40Trial occurrence : 1Trial Amount:$0.0 Also other required parameters I have set related to this feature.When my payment transaction gets executed, it is giving settlement e...

Iqbal
Contributor

Customer Credit Card Update Self Service

Hi Everyone, I have some question about Customer Credit Card Details Update, based on my case.Do Authorize.NET have websites / portals for Merchant/Vendor Customers can update their own credit card details (including CC numbers, CVC and other details...

US vs UK AIM API

Hi, We have a CC Processing solution that is integrated with a major ERP system and works well in the US. We are now expanding to the UK. I know that Authorize.NET operates there as well. My questions are:1. Is url uses to post transactions (AIM) dif...

Calculate sales tax

I am new to authorize.net. I am working in C# on .net and need to calculate sales tax. I understand that this is outside the scope on authorize.net, but does anyone have a suggestion for a library or platform to accomplish this?

Netizen
Contributor

Integration with Authorize.net Servers

Hi We have integrated with Authorize.net in the past using AIM integration API (https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dl). Now, we developed few other client interface using CIM method for PCI Compliance. We want to support both interfaces, w...

Code: E00027 Error Message Help for site launch in 5 hours

I'd love help with Error Message Code: E00027 for a website launch in 5 hours. "The transaction was unsuccessful." Thank you so much for your help. Best, MegRequestmethod: POSTuri: https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.apiuser-agent: WooCommerce-A...

Error with ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest

Hi, I'm trying to use the update Subscription functionality of the ARB API and I get this response using a sanbox account: ErrorE00003The element 'ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child ...

ARBGetSubscriptionList - Grab more than 1000? How to? Solved

Hello, Trying to grab more suscrbitions than 1000 at a time, I know this isn't possible so how do we accomplish this? I've tired using the offset, and using 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 etc... but it seems as the ARBs are duplicating the the offsets. 1000 1 <---- ...

Error connecting to AuthorizeNet - CIM

Hello, We are having an issue where we can use our sandbox account but not our production account. We have the production account on test mode but we keep seeing "Error Connecting to AuthorizeNet", while the sandbox account works flawlessly. If we tu...

SG
Contributor

Choose Payment Method

We would like to implement the payment method for the following way, Kindly let me know suitable payment method. 1] Payment is paid to the admin account by A user2] After some days payment will transfer to the another user B's account or refund to th...

Code: E00027 Error Message Help

I'm brand new with authorize.net, shopping carts, and all of that. My site is hosted live and i'm fiddling around with WordPress and the WooCommerce plugin mixed with authroize.net's AIM service. I want to make everything work correctly obviously and...

frodo

SIM method but 33 credit card error

I am using sandbox while my authorize.net is set-up. I grabbed the sample code and webpages which worked great. Then I started modifying the code and then received the 33 missing credit card error. What would typically cause this 33 error on SIM? Tha...

jmagaro88
Contributor

SSL Certificate Problem (Another Authorize.net Outage) Solved

We are using CIM to process payments. We have a recurring cron job that seems to be running fine. But when attempting to create a new payment profile, we have been experiencing this error message since 5:53 AM EST. [2014-09-27 09:53:36][----Request--...

aps

How can I guarantee Card Not Present output?

I am software developer, and the company I work for supports both card-present and card-not-present account types. The user supplies the account credentials. (1) I am running an AUTH_CAPTURE test transaction against a card-not-present sandbox account...

ARB Failed payment

Hi, I make silent post url and if I will get failed responce in ARB transaction what I suppose to do? I will get new payment information from client. and My question is 1. Can I update payment information and continue same ARB transaction period or 2...

Using the PHP SDK - missing AuthorizeNet.php file

From the http://www.authorize.net/support/DirectPost_guide.pdf Chapter 10, it explains how to set up a test environment, yet many steps are confusing or missing entirely. I assume step 2 and 3 are the same (quite confusing, as step 2 doesn't explain ...

Diners Club error 17

Good morning everyoneWe have a problem with our sandbox account. For all Diners Club transactions we send over, we always get error 17: 317The merchant does not accept this type of credit card.The merchant was not configured to accept the credit card...