Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Testing invalid credit card

For Invalid Credit Card testing, Please provide a Visa/Master test Credit Card number that will repond invalid status codes.

CIM Customer Token on Multiple MIDS

We have an application where I need to collect the customer information once and then bill the credit card from two different merchant accounts.For PCI reasons I would like to use the CIM with Hosted to get a customer token. Can I then use this token...

Silent Post URL receiving Invalid hash for voided transactions Solved

Hi, I'm integrating AuthorizeNetSIM using the PHP SDK. I am able to perform purchases and receive a response using the silent post URL.To validate that the POST is coming from Authorize.net I am using the isAuthorizeNet() method provided by the Autho...

Silent Post - how many attempts are made?

Does Authorize.NET make repeat attempts to notify the Silent Post URL if previous attempts get an appropriate error code (eg 50x, 40x) or can't be completed (eg connection timeout?). We receive posts from both overnight scheduled payments and real-ti...

stzoid

returning paymentprofileid from addPayment POST

I have been successful using editPayment to edit an existing paymentprofile (see first code snippit below). But now I want to use addPayment to add a new PaymentProfile. When I use the second code snippit below, it does properly allow the user to add...

faisal6621
Contributor

how to get customerPaymentProfileIds - CIM Solved

I've a code snippet $cim = new AuthorizeNet_AuthorizeNetCIM($_api_key, $_transaction_key); $profile = $cim->getCustomerProfile($customerId); If I do print $profile as print_r($profile); the result is: AuthorizeNet_AuthorizeNetCIMResponse Object ( [xm...

Relay Response is not sending post values

I've looked all over for answers....using SIM,I am able to process transactions and send users to the custom relay response page, but the post values are not carrying over. the relay page only display the static text. The transaction processes withou...

faisal6621
Contributor

createCustomerProfile: E00039 - A duplicate record exists Solved

I'm working on a module in magento where the customer subscribe for a product. When the customer first time checkouts, there's an entry for that customer. The next time if he want to subscibe for another product, the payment gateway results in error ...

Can I make a credit to a customer's credit card after a purchase?

My company offers digital coupons to customers view mobile phones, and I'd like to see if we can link our digital coupons to credit cards. It would work like this. 1. Customer selects a coupon. Coupon gets linked to their credit card.2. Customer make...

fokstrot
Contributor

Card input fields

At the payment information screen, I plan to provide fields which fall under two categories:Category:Billing address Fields:Street AddressCityPostcode/ZIPCountryState/ProvinceCategory:Card information Fields:Name on cardCard numberExpiration dateCCV ...

Transfer money from one credit card to another

Can I make payments from one user to another with Authorize.Net ?Suppose I have a site where one user pay to another, both have profiles with credit card imformation filled in.

stzoid

sample full CIM process

There doesn't seem to be a full picture of the payment process. The API documentation shows sample code for Auth and Capture, but that code requires the CustomerPaymentProfileId (I am using CIM). In order to know that PaymentProfileID value, you must...

Newbie question

I am about to start a project where we need to collect credit card payments from an Azure/VB.NET/ASP.NET site. I need to have an idea of the scope of the process that starts at the payment button on our site, goes through the payment process, returni...

faisal6621
Contributor

capture a CIM authorized transaction Solved

So long I'd been able to authorize a transaction using CIM's createCustomerProfileTransaction. Now I need to capture that transaction. How could I do it using CIM or is there any other possible solution?

ni3
Contributor

How to Update Credit Card ARB

I want show credit card details in my website. Users want to display there credit card details in there account sections.I'm using ARB for payment process and it was configured and working fine.My question is that how can i update credit card informa...

faisal6621
Contributor

possible transaction types for createCustomerProfileTransaction Solved

I'm currently working on CIM and successfully able to add the customer to gateway. But for createCustomerProfileTransaction I need to pass an argument transactionType which should be a string and I'm not getting what possible values it could have and...

martin1b
Contributor

Hosted form pops up with 'Content was blocked...'

In IE, when i open a CIM hosted form, it displays 'Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate'. When I click it, the form appears normally. Any idea why this is happening? Is there a way to correct this without chan...

faisal6621
Contributor

capture amount before the interval in ARB Solved

could it be possible in any way that I could capture the amount before the billing cycle(interval) in ARB? My clients sells a product with subscription package where the customer had to pay the amount for every new release. But the interval between t...

getyler2
Contributor

Not seeing Item or Description in Simple Checkout receipts

Our client is using simple checkout but for multiple things. They have a Donate button at the top of every page but they also hold raffle sales or other types of fundraising events. This is a good example... http://goo.gl/MXsydd On the top-right of t...

Talentville
Contributor

CIM API (php) for refunding entire or partial transactions

I just started looking into the official PHP API code for the CIM module in order to allow my back-office software to be able to do refunds, but in the API docs, at least in the markup sample code, they do not show the structure for performing refund...

E00051 during authorize.net CIM Void Solved

This is the xml passed to authorize.net: xxxx xxxxxx 103152680 96738309 6078297495 x_delim_char=(~) The above numbers for customerProfileId, customerPaymentProfileId and transId match what's in my authorize.net account but the api still s...

Response Reason Code: 13

I'm setting up a new e-commerce site with an existing authorize.net account. The new site is a WordPress site, using the Easy Digital Downloads plugin with the Authorize.net extension. The site is here: http://swcoalition.wpstagecoach.com/store/ When...