Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Getting validationMode soap error using CIM and PHP

We recently starting having trouble with unchanged PHP code during the checkout process. I'm finding this in the apache logs:PHP Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: object has no 'validationMode' property in /var/www/html/includes/authnet/cim/api_auth...

SIM - Make Address Readonly Solved

Hi I pass the billing address and delivery address from my webpage into the gateway using x_address, etc....They show up fine - but does anyone know if they can be made readonly? Basically the addresses are part of what sets the delivery costs - to h...

dmikester1
Contributor

not getting the card type with an auth_only transaction Solved

We are using the AIM method with an auth_only transaction. I am looking at the response. It says in the documentation that the card type is supposed to be at index 52 of the response. But I don't even have that many indexes in my response. Does anyon...

cpijim

After checkout adding subscription

Hi Folks, We are using a commercial piece of software from XEROX that we can't change any of the source. It is tightly integrated with Authorize.net. What we want to do is after an individual purchases a product we check to see if this is their first...

MrsS

Custom Field

We are running a donation campaign and would like various alumni to be acknowledged for the funds thatcome in through them. Ideally I would create a customized link for each alumnus which will pass a "FundraiserID" to the payment gateway, so that whe...

get transaction error using Java SDK Solved

I'm trying to get the transaction detail using Java SDK, but I got this serror: The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:name' element is invalid - The value 'l8WvUDkZPBu15VPKuEp9KnSytfGEi6KfF27n6L35ptk=' is invalid according to its datatype 'Str...

coolcat
Contributor

newbie CIM php demo help needed

Hi, I got the demo in php from here. (http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/samplecode/) I added my login and TRAN key info. When I tried the demo: Create Customer Profile - workedCreate Shipping Address - worked but... Create Customer Payment Pro...

coolcat
Contributor

Can we use DPM and CIM together somehow

Hi, I have some limited experience using DMP with php website. Works well. But now, I have a need to use this but *also store the cards* (I guess with CIM) for later use so owner can re-charge the card randomely when needed in the future. Can we use ...

Reporting

Hello, We have working the application fine. but we want it reporting in php. so that i can fetch results and all transactions from authorize.net server. please help me how can i do that.

Embedded Seal disappears on postback. Solved

Whenever I perform a postback on my page the embedded seal disappears. Is there a way to keep this from happening? note: If I do a refresh the seal reappears.

jlanawalt
Contributor

CIM card expiration date

On ‎09-09-2013 RichardH wrote:I've noted your request to enhance our API to return the credit cart expiration date and forwarded it to our product management team for consideration in a future release. I would suggest subscribing to this topic to be ...

sands904
Contributor

ARB Update Subscription

I have downloaded the sample code and am trying to do some testing. I am trying to update the credit card number for a sample ARB. I have the subscription ID, but when I run the code it looks like things go through but the credit card in the merchant...

AIM refund not working

Hi all, I have try to refund using AIM method.The code is following :setTransactionType("CREDIT"); //This is for refunds only $payment->setTransaction($cardno,'',$price); $payment->setParameter("x_email", $email); $payment->setParameter("x_email_cust...

dpm not redirect to my x-relay-url

Hi,I'm trying out the 15 min php based dpm tutorial, and could not figure out how to make it works after 24 hours:) here is what I did:1. download the sdk and set up a basic form, i was able to see the sample payment page.2. in the sandbox account, I...

CIM versus AIM

Question - can I auth a card using AIM, then prior auth & capture using CIM, or must it be AIM auth, AIM capture and CIM auth, CIM capture? Thanks! Dennis

Sanbox env down again? Solved

Hi there, From yesterday, I cannot proceed payment with CIM using sandbox env. I always got the following error: code: E00027text: The credit card has expired. I've changed the expired date to a future date such as xx/2015 but still got this error. T...

Error on checkout. Authorize.Net CIM Gateway

Hi,I'm having issue in my magento site checkout process it says: error on checkout.....Authorize.Net CIM Gateway: Transaction failed. Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found Thanks,

A very simple VB example of the DPM

Totally new to this. I have been looking for a very SIMPLE example of a ASPX.NET vb example for letting my back office staff make credit card payments (card not present)There MUST be one someplace I can look at. And pointing me to c# links does me no...

Rhyinn

ARB Update Subscription

I successfully update a subscription via this code using the anet_php_sdk: require_once 'anet_php_sdk/AuthorizeNet.php'; define("AUTHORIZENET_API_LOGIN_ID", $authLogin);define("AUTHORIZENET_TRANSACTION_KEY", $authKey);//Set to true for using test acc...

ni3
Contributor

ARB Start Date Solved

Hello, What is the maximum start date i can pass to the ARB subscription,My requinment is that i want to start subscriptions after 400 Days,700 Days 5000 Days.......etc Kindly let me know How many maximum days I will pass to start date ? Waiting forw...

jorran

Cold Fusion SIM

I am trying to use the sample code for ColdFusion SIM. I really want it to be very simple. I have done this with php but I am not an expert by any means with Cold Fusion. Basically all I would like is the user to enter in their amount they wish to pa...

Cold Fusion Error 97

Really testing my patience with this one. My server is in CMT. has anyone who has worked wtih Cold Fusion gotten this to work? I'm using their SIM Cold Fusion example and I've been all over looking at setting the time correction, but having no luck.

Gateway error code E00040: Customer Shipping Address ID not found

I am getting the following error code when trying to submit a transaction on my live magento website. ErrorE00040Customer Shipping Address ID not found. 2014-04-29T15:54:45+00:00 INFO (6): 0. USING customer: 123123123 - payment: 123123123 - shipping:...

ARB Invoice Number and Settled Transactions Report Solved

Hi our client uses ARB with silent post to process recurring charges. Each month, the ARB charges the card, then the silent post calls the AbleCommerce site and a new invoice is generated to represent that month's shipment. The client wants the newly...

ni3
Contributor

Switching form Developer To Production Mode Solved

Hello, I am using ARB Subscription and i have two different card not present account. My code has works very well on developer mode but i'm trying to configure same code at production mode it does not works. It returns with error "E00007,User authent...