Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Best practice - charitable donations where user sets amount Locked

Using SIMLAMP serverThe test SIM code worked fine. I am setting up a replacement donate page for a client where the original page used PayPal. They had two types of donations - recurring and one time. The current PayPal page has an text field that co...

sim

ARB - Update Subscripti​on Error

My C# project has reference to AuthorizeNet.dll. I am not the one who started this project but I assume it was copied from lib folder of sample code projects. CreateSubscription and CancelSubscription works fine. Now, I need to update 'Invoice' of th...

Server Error in '/profile' Application

I have taken the example.html from the SDK to render the hosted page in an Iframe and attempted to dovetail it into a user control on a DotNetNuke ste. The page the code is on already has a FORM tag that I cannot remove to use the form tag from the e...

confirmation page Locked

I adde a new field to my form, I can see the field on the authorize.net form but when I got the confirmation email the field comes back empty. I am a new using authorize.net. Inherit the scripts from a previous developer, who no longer works at the d...

Updating Payment Profile Information Locked

I have been trying to create a customer update in my CIM code. I just need to allow the customer to update their payment billing information and not the stored credit card information. Basically, if there billing address would change they need to be ...

pradeep_p
Contributor

Moving from development to production of Authorize.net Locked

Hi Team, We are in the process of moving our application from development environment to production environment using CIM:1. For development we have used following details a) https://apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx API b)Marchant & Transac...

the getCreditCardForm() method -- ? Locked

I was all set to use DPM to integrate the Authorize.net payment gateway. Then in the DPM documentation (specifically in the "Using the PHP SDK" docs for DPMI found this line of code inside the required "checkout_form.php" file: AuthorizeNetDPM::getCr...

Custom Receipt Page Doesn't Apply HTML Locked

Hi, I've read in several places that I can add HTML to the Header and Fooder of the Receipt Page. But when I add something like Bold Text Should be Here, I see the markup on the Receipt Page rather than bold text. I don't see any option for "Source" ...

BMoody

Help Submitting an ARB XML Transaction Locked

I am integrating ARB into an existing AIM application written in VBA, and I have been beating my head against the wall for a few days trying to get this to work. After scouring the blogs and Googling like crazy, I finally decided to break down and as...

Best way to perform beta testing Locked

We are about to roll out a site to beta testers. The site is a production site and we have tested it using an Authorize.Net Test account, as well as a production account in test mode. In the latter case we encountering errors in Authorize.net transac...

Recurring Payments via Authorize.net Hosted Pages? Locked

Hello all :) This isn't exactly a programming question (and I really hope it doesn't have to go in that direction, or my issues will only worsen), but hopefully I am still welcome because after reading around here I really think you could help me imm...

kjaworski
Contributor

Using AIM api to post to the test account Locked

I received my api login and trans key. I am using the C# sample code. When I post using this urlhttps://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll I get a closed connection by the remote host.If I use the burlhttps://securet.authorize.net/gateway/transa...

CIM integration and PCI compliance.

Hi folks, I have a 2-part question. I've spent a fair amount of time reading through the various API's and playing with the sample code and the administration functions. I believe right now that everything I need is available in the CIM API. My compa...

njsokalski
Contributor

Stages when using x_relay_url with DPM, ASP.NET, and VB.NET Locked

I am working on an ASP.NET/VB.NET site that will use DPM. I have plenty of experience with ASP.NET and VB.NET (and if necessary conversion to/from C#), but I need a COMPLETE example of what the code will look like in the following stages:1. The Click...

CIM error "The parameter is not correct." Locked

Hello-I'm working with the CIM sample code (ASP Classic) and am converting it to VB.NET. I have the following code to actually send the API request. It works until the "objHTTP.send(strReq)". At that point, I get the error "The parameter is not corre...

Does ARB support different currency types? Specifically the EURO Locked

I have found a post referencing a field for ARB called "x_currency_type", however the ARB API documentation does not reference anything about currency type. I also found a post that makes it clear that Authorize.Net ONLY supports USD. I am confused. ...

I have an small business and use symantec antivirus enterprise? Locked

do i need any spyware scanners people have been telling me to use webroot small business spysweeper, or use webroot home and office spysweeper what is the difference between the two? which one should i use? and should i buy it for my company? and i h...

jonathanwood
Contributor

Please Help: DPM response does not validate Solved Locked

I've been struggling to get this up and running for several days now. Can anyone help? I'm using ASP.NET MVC and the DPM API. But the response back from the server doesn't validate. Here's some sample code. The hard-coded values are ones returned in ...

Using Authorize.net for rental website Locked

We developed a product rental website which allows customers to rent an item online and have it delivered to them and then picked up on a certain date. We use Authorize.net to capture all the money from the rental order. However, we only captured the...

jonathanwood
Contributor

Indirect Post using DPM and PCI Compliance Locked

If I use the DPM API, but instead of posting back directly to the Authorize.NET server, I post back to my own server and then relay the post to the Authorize.NET server, is this breaking PCI compliance? Note that I'm not storying the info anyway. I'm...

cbredo

Web Host Can only Support HTML - What are my options Locked

Hi Everyone, My web host can only support HTML (changing hosts is not an option, so I have to work with that). I am not an experienced developer, and I need to determine my options. I know I can use the Simple Checkout feature, but I am hoping to hav...

jonathanwood
Contributor

Never Get Relay Post Back to My URL Locked

I've tried a wide variety of techniques for interfacing with the DPM API in test mode. In all cases, the transactions are successfully being approved. However, I have yet to be able to get Authorize.NET to post the result back to my site even once. I...

jonathanwood
Contributor

Please Help: Never Get DPM Mode Response Locked

I've have been trying all sorts of variations using the DPM API. In all cases, the transaction completes successfully. (I can log into the account and see the transaction was accepted.) However, in no instance have I been able to confirm my relay URL...

jonathanwood
Contributor

Trouble Implementing DPM Locked

I'm running into problems implementing the DPM API. The documentation states that the relay response URL must match the "Relay Response URL configured in the merchant interface" or else "the transaction is rejected." Does the above even apply when us...

dV
Contributor

Error connecting to AuthorizeNet using CIM Locked

I can't understand why using the same customer and payment profile I can process one request and can not another. So here 2 XML requests I fetched from PHP SDK: Working 94sBwY7W 54CKFe355sY8cpgg 2.10 7 I Am Legend Years after a plague kills most...

kaiba

Cannot create a testing account Locked

I tried hundreds times to sign up for a testing account and it always camd back with a unhelpful message. There were problems with the following fields:Unexpected An error occurred during processing. Please try againIt still sent me an acknowledge em...

njsokalski
Contributor

Determining reason for failure Locked

I am adding Authorize.Net to my client's website for the first time using ASP.NET and the Direct Post Method. Just like probably everybody else, it doesn't work the first time. We have the account in Test Mode, and I am using the API Login ID and Tra...