Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

CIM + Recurring Billing Locked

I am more familiar with ARB to do recurring billing, but want to learn more about CIM.I read that CIM is a candidate for recurring payments.I have read on the forums that you do a CRON job. Is it possible for someone to present an example of a CRON j...

haseebkhilji
Contributor

Simple Checkout Validation Locked

I have integrated simple check out form with my website, but i need to validate the fields that in checkout form. I tried submitting the values empty and the form got submitted. How i can do validation on these fields?

Invalid Capture Amount

I have the Payment Action set to Authorize only in the backend of my Magento store. When I go to capture the order at a later time through my backend, I get an error stating "Invalid order amount". Anyone know why?

I am not receiving Silent Posts for ARB transactions Solved Locked

I have set up a Silent Post URL on a live (production) authorize.net account and then created subscriptions using ARB integration from my web site. I'm using the trial credit card number: 4 followed by 15 1s. The subscriptions show up on my authorize...

pradeep_p
Contributor

Error coming after moving production account details(CIM) Locked

Hi Team, We have integrated the Authorize.net CIM with our application. Its working fine able to (create customer profile, payment profile, transactions ) perfectly. But when we tried the same moving to production environment by changing merchantid,t...

Relay response problems after hosted payment form for SIM Locked

I have looked through the posts and find some that deal with problems relating to Relay response issues. My situation is similar with one BIG difference. When I use my developer loginId, TransactionKey, and Post URL to test.authorize.net everything w...

pradeep_p
Contributor

Can we test with test creditcards in Authorize.net profuction account Locked

hi Tea, I have done settings for authorize.net production to TestMode also configuration to testmode. When I try to create payment profile using test credit card details, its showing below error message:The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. Th...

Metzen

CIM PHP API and Billing Address Solved Locked

I'm trying to use the CIM PHP API to charge a possibly different dollar amount each month on a subscription. The customer will enter their information on my site, the customer and payment profile will be created in CIM using the API, and I'll store t...

How can we test Silent Post (ARB) Locked

Hello All, I am a developer whish to integrate ARP, I have made page for receiving and updating payment information based on the documentation provided. But I am not sure how can we test this Silent Post for of ARP payment. Thanks

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

Error when posting to SIM Locked

Error: "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive". I hid the login and hash values, but I have verified that both it and the transaction key are correct. The account is in Live mode, and everything seems cor...

Osman

Secret Question On Test Account Solved Locked

Hi, We are trying to integrate our pos software to authorize.net.We sign on test account. Now we are testing but every time when we try to change something on web interface we got secret question and answer. But we don't know it. And when we are sing...

spenceka
Contributor

CCV & CIM clarification Locked

Can I do the following? Set CCV setting to Does NOT Match Create new customer Payment profile that includes the CCV code. This should verify the card the first time. Create future transactions and don't include CCV code. It is my understanding that n...

Best practice - charitable donations where user sets amount Locked

Using SIMLAMP serverThe test SIM code worked fine. I am setting up a replacement donate page for a client where the original page used PayPal. They had two types of donations - recurring and one time. The current PayPal page has an text field that co...

sim

ARB - Update Subscripti​on Error

My C# project has reference to AuthorizeNet.dll. I am not the one who started this project but I assume it was copied from lib folder of sample code projects. CreateSubscription and CancelSubscription works fine. Now, I need to update 'Invoice' of th...

Server Error in '/profile' Application

I have taken the example.html from the SDK to render the hosted page in an Iframe and attempted to dovetail it into a user control on a DotNetNuke ste. The page the code is on already has a FORM tag that I cannot remove to use the form tag from the e...

confirmation page Locked

I adde a new field to my form, I can see the field on the authorize.net form but when I got the confirmation email the field comes back empty. I am a new using authorize.net. Inherit the scripts from a previous developer, who no longer works at the d...

Updating Payment Profile Information Locked

I have been trying to create a customer update in my CIM code. I just need to allow the customer to update their payment billing information and not the stored credit card information. Basically, if there billing address would change they need to be ...

pradeep_p
Contributor

Moving from development to production of Authorize.net Locked

Hi Team, We are in the process of moving our application from development environment to production environment using CIM:1. For development we have used following details a) https://apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx API b)Marchant & Transac...

the getCreditCardForm() method -- ? Locked

I was all set to use DPM to integrate the Authorize.net payment gateway. Then in the DPM documentation (specifically in the "Using the PHP SDK" docs for DPMI found this line of code inside the required "checkout_form.php" file: AuthorizeNetDPM::getCr...

Custom Receipt Page Doesn't Apply HTML Locked

Hi, I've read in several places that I can add HTML to the Header and Fooder of the Receipt Page. But when I add something like Bold Text Should be Here, I see the markup on the Receipt Page rather than bold text. I don't see any option for "Source" ...

BMoody

Help Submitting an ARB XML Transaction Locked

I am integrating ARB into an existing AIM application written in VBA, and I have been beating my head against the wall for a few days trying to get this to work. After scouring the blogs and Googling like crazy, I finally decided to break down and as...

Best way to perform beta testing Locked

We are about to roll out a site to beta testers. The site is a production site and we have tested it using an Authorize.Net Test account, as well as a production account in test mode. In the latter case we encountering errors in Authorize.net transac...

Recurring Payments via Authorize.net Hosted Pages? Locked

Hello all :) This isn't exactly a programming question (and I really hope it doesn't have to go in that direction, or my issues will only worsen), but hopefully I am still welcome because after reading around here I really think you could help me imm...