Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

priya

Auto payment in CIM Locked

Hi I need to know whether auto payment is possible through CIM.This means i have a requirement likeif the user clicks on pay button the already stored card information on the authorized.net server should be used to make the payment process instead of...

nate

System errors on ARB transactions? Locked

Is anyone else getting E00001 unexpected system errors from XML ARB transactions? I'm trying to put a new integration live which has been working just fine in the developer sandbox, and all of the transactions are coming back with that error code.

'String' datatype maxLength Solved

Hello, I am making a request using createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest, and getting the following error response for one of my lineItems:ErrorE00003The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:name' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid ac...

Sending money to variable owners Locked

Hello, I can use either Server or Advanced Integration API. What I want to accomplish is where the payment from one user would be sent to another user. For example, let's imagine this scenario Owner 1 owns Item AOwner 2 owns Item B User 1 purchases I...

iOS 5 build errors Locked

When I attempt to build my iOS 5 app using Authorize.net SDK, I get the following warning and errors. The first 2 lines on uniqueIdentifier are warnings releated to UDID access going away in iOS 5. Not concerned at this point. The next 8 are errors.I...

weishijian
Contributor

C# CIM (SOAP) & Duplicate Transaction Solved Locked

I use C# CIM (SOAP) and I get a response "A Duplicate Transaction has submitted ".Does I can set the "x_duplicate_windows" in my code to set the duplicate time ?

AIM Credit Card refund Locked

Hi. I am new to the AIM API. I currently have ARB (assuming AIM works with ARB) and I am trying to figure out how to submit a refund transaction. I read AIM documentation and also the Guide to Issuing Credit but found no complete example of how to do...

Does DPM Support Textboxes in ASP.NET, Webform, C#, Masterpages? Locked

When I use the following: My value shows up here: ctl00$MainContent$x_zip But when I use: My value shows up properly here: x_zip My question is, is it possible to use a textbox instead of a basic html input field to post to x_... fields? If so, can...

Sending Information to Virtual Terminal with by POST or GET Solved Locked

We process occasional walk-in sales through the virtual terminal under our merchant login at https://account.authorize.net/. Our in-house order system has already calculated the dollar amount and invoice number at that point. Is there a way that our ...

Can I integrate Authorize.Net with a .NET 1.1 ASP.NET Project? Solved Locked

Hi, I have a .NET 1.1 ASP.NET project (Visual Basic .NET in Visual Studio 2003) that I need to integrate with Authorize.Net.Before I get too deep into the effort, can anybody tell me if this is even possible, or will I have to upgrade the project to ...

ARB PHP sample code gives me a blank page Locked

Hello,using the simple code from the README file of the PHP SDK I've setup 2 pages.one using ARB the other using AIM, both located in the same folder using the same sdk files.the AIM works fine and creates a charge on my test account, the ARB gives m...

Android POS Locked

I'm trying to design a POS on an Android Tablet, in an environement consisting 1) Card Swiper ( Connected to the Tablet)2) Webserver ( For Interacting with Autorize.Net) Scenario: Both the Merchant and the customer are at the same premises. The merch...

Test account password recover Locked

Hello, I just tried your test account reset password. The page to reset the password for the test account is asking for my pet's name. I never entered this information when I setup the account. So I'm locked out of the account. Also, this phone help ...

Android Mobile POS Questions Locked

Hi, I'm new to Authorize.net payment gateway. I'm trying to build a mobile POS on Anroid Tablet. I have a few basic questions, will you be able to clear those? if you are "Ok" I will post those in this forum. Thank you in Advance. Regards, RAJIV

mikec

.NET version for SDK Locked

Hi, I'm trying to implement the DPM in C#. I'm using an older version of .NET (2.0.50727) and am recieving an error generating the fingerprint hash (string vFingerprintHash = AuthorizeNet.Crypto.GenerateFingerprint(vTransactionKey, vAPILoginID, vAmou...

Hosted CIM in Ruby

Hi, I'm hoping to use the Hosted CIM interface in a Ruby application. I look in the authorize.net gem, but I don't see support for the getHostedProfilePageRequest transaction there. Any suggestions on how to send that transaction type using the API? ...

forthis
Contributor

the sample sim php code is generating error 13 Locked

the sample sim php code is generating error 13The following errors have occurred.(13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive. = '5.1.2' ){ $fingerprint = hash_hmac("md5", $loginID . "^" . $sequence . "^" . $timeStamp ...

Which method to use DPM, SIM or AIM for payments through CHECK ? Locked

Hi, I am newbie to Authorize.Net and want to know which mehtod to you use. The clients are high end and will typically be paying with checks that are between $2,000 - $50,000 per transaction... in some cases they may use credit cards but plan on most...

Trouble testing DPM Locked

I'm using the DPM integration method, and regardless of what details I enter it returns the response code 3. That's supposed to mean that the card is declined, but it gives that when I use the test card info from the help files and when I use real cr...

Registering an iPhone as a device for testing Solved

Someone at StackOverflow asked a good question. How do you register an iOS device for testing? I'll post the answer there if someone dcan answer it here.

Android integration - Where to put the API Login ID & Transaction Key Locked

Hello,I am currently integrating the Authorize.net SDK on the android platform.I am able to successfully send my transactions with the test account.However, I would like to skip the "Login / Password" screen when the transactionis processed. Note tha...

Where do I put the Login ID & Trans Key in the PHP Code? Locked

I'm fairly new to php programming, though I am well versed in html/css/xhtml, I went through Stymiee's very thorough and easy to understand tutorial series on handling online payments. However, in that tut I didn't see where we input the connection c...

Android Integration Locked

Hello, I'm building an Android App that enables user to pay the Total Due to the Merchant. I stumbled upon your Gateway and was trying to figure out which of the API to use. Since I have an upcoming meeting with the client, I would like to have a che...

bbdesign
Contributor

Problems getting ARB transaction subscriptions to save Locked

I am trying to send XML data to the ARB API to setup subscriptions, using an application I wrote in Classic ASP. I am actually doing two separate transactions. The first is a regular auth_capture to charge the credit card an initial amount of $20.00....