cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customerProfileId not allowed in hostedPaymentPaymentOptions settings?

According to https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html, when doing a getHostedPaymentPageReqest, the setting hostedPaymentPaymentOptions can look like this: 

{"cardCodeRequired": false, "showCreditCard": true, "showBankAccount": true, "customerProfileId": true}

However, if I put that in, I get an error that the SETTING can only by 100 characters long. (the supplied string is 104 chars long)

So, I then tried by REMOVING the 'double quotes' around each property name, and got the following error:

Property 'customerProfileId' has not been defined and the schema does not allow additional properties. Line 1, position 89.

So I think to myself "Ok, I can be smart and remove the defaults, just bring in my change."

So I try sending just 

'{"customerProfileId": true}'

and get the same error about "Property 'customerProfileId' has not been defined...etc'.

This is clearly outlined on the link at the start of this post as being acceptable.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, could the 100 char limit be upped to 150, just in case someone wants to change ALL the defaults?

natesutherland2
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Summer 2021, and they still haven't updated their documentation 😒

View solution in original post

jwellstcc
3 REPLIES 3

Ok, I'm replying to myself here, because apparently the customerProfileId option is no longer needed. The "Select prior payment method" shows up even without the option.

Perhaps they could invest a few hours to update their documentation?

natesutherland2
Contributor

Summer 2021, and they still haven't updated their documentation 😒

jwellstcc

Accept Hosted is a mobile-optimized payment form hosted by Authorize Net . It enables you to use the Authorize.Net API to submit payment transactions while maintaining SAQ-A level PCI compliance. You can redirect customers to the Accept Hosted payment form or embed the payment form directly in your own page. 

FirstCallOnline

Marina1