cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iFrameCommunicator No Successful Message Returned from Authorize.NET

Hello Everyone,

I'm having issues receiving the transaction completed successfully message back from Authorize.NET.  I'm using Hosted Page and my implementation is currently setup correctly.  I know that the iFrameCommunicator is setup correctly as well because the pop-up window is resized when Authorize.NET returns width and height dimensions.  The event listener is working and receiving messages.  However, when a credit card transaction is completed, Authorize.NET is not sending anything back.  Is the same "message" type used for transaction status details?

if (window.addEventListener) {
            window.addEventListener("message", receiveMessage, false);
        } else if (window.attachEvent) {
            window.attachEvent("onmessage", receiveMessage);
        }
kcdadmindev6
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @kcdadmindev6

It's been a while since this was first posted. Were you able to find a solution?

I would also recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I am also not getting the Credit Card Payment successful message. It was working in the morning but suddently stopped throwing the successful message. 

abhisekd101

I am also getting the same issue and not getting any successful response after completing Credit Card Payment using Authorize.NET.

It was working in the morning but suddenly stopped. Is there any issue now

abhisekd101