cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hasan Robinson from Sound Commerce helped me sooo much!

Hey Guys,

I found Hasan Robinson from Sound Commerce, LLC when I was in a real pinch! After passing a payment gateway integration debug to many other developers that failed, Hasan suceeded in properly integrating my donation form. The form was made using PHP and the Advanced Integration Method. This was a pretty advanced form, but he handled my integration in a timely manner. He litterally had all of my messed up form working within that day.

I really appreciate what Hasan has done for me and would highly recommend him to others with payment gateway issues. He was on time and coded my form up to standards!

I believe his webite is:

http://www.soundcommerce.com

Thanks Hasan,

Drew Parker

drewpark88
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Drew; I appreciate the kind remarks. Please let me know if there is anything else I could assist you with.

View solution in original post

soundcommerce
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

Thank you Drew; I appreciate the kind remarks. Please let me know if there is anything else I could assist you with.

soundcommerce
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hi Hasan, you worked on my check out page about two years ago artfixers.com and did a great job on it, I now need to add a tax field, can you please contact me to do that, thanks!

Adrian-

www.artfixers.com

hi, do you have his new number?

Adriam-0

artfixers

Save yourself many months of pain, and some money.  I engaged Sound Commerce and Hasan in December of 2009 to do a single project he estimated at $2,000 and 4 weeks.  After 3 months he descoped it and offered to do half of the functionality for the $1,000 I had already paid him.  After 10 months, hundreds of e-mails, phone conversations, promises and at least 15 missed deadlines, I gave up and am currently trying to recoup my $1,000.  Hasan is no longer reachable at his mailing address, his website is inoperable and the Better Business Bureau cannot track him down in response to my complaint, so I am trying to track him down through court papers.

What Hasan promised and failed to do in 10 months was completed in 5 days and a fraction of the cost by Dario at apicodeintegrations.com and I highly recommend you pursue any option other than Sound Commerce.  If you do find Hasan, please post his current address here so I can continue to pursue him for the funds and damages he has caused my business.

Cheers.

Wow. This post made me Google Sound Commerce and they have a ton of complaints against them including an F from the Better Business Bureau. After seeing shills like the original poster making fake testimonials at this forum it really doesn't surprise me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

Adrian,

Thank you for your kind words in regards to Hasan. He, was a close friend of mine and, in addition, I had the luxury of working with him on a couple of projects together. It saddens me to inform you that he passed away the beginning of January (2011) earlier this year. 

He will be truly missed.

Best,

Stigers

I just read your post in regards to your situation with Hasan/Sound Commerce. Granted it appears that a transaction between him and you had a less than desireable outcome from what you have indicated, and for that I apologize on behalf of Hasan. It saddens me to inform you that he passed away the beginning of January (2011) earlier this year. He, was a close friend of mine and will be truly missed. 

Best,

Stigers

Hi Stigers, 

Thank you so much for letting us know. I'm so sorry to hear of Hasan's passing. He definitely helped a lot of people in this community and will be missed.

Again, so sorry for your loss. 

Michelle

Developer Community Manager