cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update billing information for a Flex Token?

Currently, I'm working with 2 apps where user can generate a payment token associated with their account. 1 uses the Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout and the other uses Flex Microform. 1 possible case involves the user's card being captured via the Microform and then later updated via the Hosted Checkout.

The docs mention being able to replace the billing info associated with the Flex token, but it's unclear the mechanism available. I'm aware that the Hosted Checkout supports updating this info, but it's preferred to make the update without prompting the user via the Hosted Checkout so the user never needs to see the default address or require putting in their address twice. Is there an endpoint that can be uses to achieve this?

Gerber213
3 REPLIES 3

Still waiting for reply!!!

MI Bridges Login

Gerber213

Could you please share the following:

1. The version of Flex API you are using 

2. What exactly is the user scenario for "update" of the Billing address and why is that required for your application ?

Based on these, we can provide solution options. 

rajvpate
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello,

I don't know if it's the intended way of doing things for cybersource, But there is a soap service named "paySubscriptionUpdateService" in the simple order (soap) api that allowed me update the name & address on a token generated via the flex api.

joseemily
Contributor