I've finally figured out how to get my Credit Card information to go
through to the API and get approved (with some help with my last thread:
I have been troubleshooting this issue for an entire day now, and I
simply cannot figure out what the problem is. I am trying to call the
SIM API, and I initially was getting error 97 because my timestamp was
incorrectly formatted. After fixing that ...
Thanks! That appears to have fixed one problem, but now the issue is
that a.net is not actually redirecting to my page. It is displaying the
information and fields that I have displayed, but the URL still reads
the .dll location. Is there something e...
Roger that on passing the transactionkey. I didn't even think about that
one. Also, this will be for a web sales account (CardNotPresent). I'm
pretty new to this credit card stuff, so I was just adding form fields
as I tested to try and get the thing...
Holy crap! Ask me how bad I feel for spending 2 days changing input
values and trying everything else when it turns out to be some monday
detail. It still didn't work, but I switched GET to POST and we are
cooking with gas now! Thanks guys :)
Sorry for the double post, but here is a screenshot of my form page with
the information about to be sent (displayed with timestamp and x_hash,
which I've copy/pasted into the screenshot so that you can see the
entire length of it), and the Error99 t...