cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Renaissance
All Star

Hi,

First, thank you for your amazing products and solutions. The more I use this the more I like it. This may not be the precise purpose of this forum, but I have a suggestion related to your sample apps-

The common theme I notice is that the sample apps often have the maxed out best possible that can be obtained for a given solution i.e.  the Accept Hosted Iframe app. I fully appreciate the need to show and the benefit of showing what is truly possible with your products, but in helping others here and also in doing online searches during my own development process I have found that your sample apps are confusing quite a few people, for whom the fully decked out implementation may be an aspirational goal and not what they are immediately looking to acheive. 

I would suggest making maybe a few sample apps, with one being a minimal integration that the developer can build on to suit their needs, and then your fully decked out showcase model for the advanced users. I think this would help many developers speed up their development process.

Thank you again. I cannot say enough how great your service is, from your API to the awesome people on the phone and the people on the forum.