cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AVS & CCV validation while processing transaction using authorize.net AIM & CIM methods.

Hi,
I want to validate street address, zip code & CCV of customer during transaction processing using AIM & CIM methids of authorize.net. So for AVS , I have enabled AVS
filter and mark allow for transaction when street address & zip code is matched only other wise transaction is declined & for CCV validation , I enabled card code
verification filter.
Please confirm that , Is this sufficient configuration required for AVS & CCV validation while processing transaction using authorize.net AIM & CIM methods.

Thanks
Amol R

AmolR
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Hi AmolR,

Configuring your Addres Verification and Card Code Settings in your gateway account will validate these pieces of information when you charge transactions using AIM and CIM. Provided that you are passing the bill to address, zip code and card code data, the gateway will validate the information based on your account settings.

When using Customer Profiles or CIM it is important to note that card code is never stored. If you want to validate the card code data please make sure to pass this information everytime you charge a customer payment profile.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator