Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

naveenkumar
Contributor

Echeck Error E00027

Hi, Add a Customer Payment profile using Java sdk, When the Payment Type is 'Bank account' and it works fine if the Account Type is 'Checking' but the transaction is failed (E00027) when the Account type is 'Savings' ThanksB.NAVEENKUMAR

psass
Contributor

Validating if Credit Card Exists in Customer Profile CIM

Hi,Working with SOAP and have a credit card customer profile now successfully being create from the last CC transaction based on the transaction number returned from the manually inputted customer information. All seems very good, but now I want to c...

Credit Card Terminal in Virtuemart

My client wishes to migrate from a premium cart to Virtuemart. In the premium cart admin, there is the option to view a Credit Card Terminal, I believe is being served up by Authorize.net. Is it possible to integrate this into the VM administrator? I...

JsLu

AIM Sample response for Declined and Held-for-Review

Hi, Could anyone share a sample response from a Declined transaction and one for a Held-for-Review transaction? After going over the AIM XML Guide, I am not certain how I could use my test account to trigger a declined response or a Held-for-Review r...

jakea

Transactions Details API: getUnsettledTransactionListRequest delay? Solved

I'm writing some unit tests to test getUnsettledTransactionListRequest. I'm submitting a test AuthorizationRequest then querying for it using getUnsettledTransactionListRequest. If I immeditally use getUnsettledTransactionListRequest the test transac...

naveenkumar
Contributor

NULL pointer exception ( importRefId )

Hello, Code snippet Merchant merchant = createMerchant("**LOGINID**", "**transactionKey**"); net.authorize.cim.Transaction txn = merchant.createCIMTransaction(TransactionType.CREATE_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_TRANSACTION); txn.setRefId("**REFID**"); txn.setCus...

Pre_authorization for unlinked credit

Is it possible to submit a credit card for pre-authorization, then issue a credit to that transaction number? I have to issue refunds for returned murchandise but can't actually issue the credit until the murchasdise is received. If it was originally...

3D secure AIM example

Hello, can you show me example of 3D secure request and response in AIM? Im use sandbox = true; Account mode - Live.What is should be values? Current my values is: $transaction->setField('authentication_indicator', '5'); //Get from manual, but dont u...

Error connecting to AuthorizeNet on sandbox

I have seen this posting in the past. Is the sandbox down right now? sandboxAuthorizeNetAIM_Response Object([_response_array:AuthorizeNetAIM_Response:private] => Array()[approved] =>[declined] =>[error] => 1[held] =>[response_code] =>[response_subcod...

ajh77

ARB "Start Date" & "Creation Date" Not Same...PLEASE HELP...

I am using Authorize.Net net for my gateway. When I sign up for a subscription on my site, the "Start Date" that is transmitted from the plug-in on my site to ARB on Authorize.Net is not the same as the "Creation Date" of the subscription in Authoriz...

bobbydoogle
Contributor

C# CIM Invoice Number not Sent

I am working on a nearly functional CIM system. I am getting succesfull CIM Authorize and Captures, and then succesfully pulling these with transaction details, however, the Invoice/Description/PONumber are not being sent. I believe my issue is simil...

JsLu

AIM Requirements Refund vs Unlinked Refund

Hi, I am trying to compare the requirement between AIM's refund and unlinked refund type. But I am confused whether the expiration date is required for either or both. The XML Guide didn't mention the expirationDate as required, but the API Reference...

Getting relay response timeout with DPM method and WooCommerce Solved

I'm using WooCommerce as my shopping cart and the official Authorize.net DPM payment gateway from WooThemes to process payments. Everything was working well until recently. Now, when a user submits the pay form, the page hangs for sometime and then t...

CreateCustomerProfileFromTransaction Error E00100

When I run CreateCustomerProfileFromTransaction from a previous Auth-only transaction id i get the error:E00100 - Customer profile creation failed. This transaction type does not support profile creation.I did not see anything in the documentation th...

generalError status in transaction Solved

So i'm getting this response for a transaction made some days ago [transaction] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [transId] => xxxxxxxxx [submitTimeUTC] => 2015-04-03T09:41:12.7Z [submitTimeLocal] => 2015-04-03T02:41:12.7 [transactionType] => authCaptureT...

ARB give blank response for sandbox account. Solved

Hi All, I am using ARB method . When I create a subscription, it is giving a blank response.Following is the response:AuthorizeNetARB_Response Object([xml] =>[response] =>) When I am using live account it is working fine. I have created code in PHPI ...

Sometimes xml response is {"xml":null,"response":false}

Hello, For some reason sometimes when I call GetCustomerPaymentProfile, it returns a null response, but not all the time. Why is this? It seems recently with the new cert.pem file, it is very random and this is an issue. Any way to fix this? My timeo...

fs8972
Contributor

ColdFusion MX 7, Linux and Sandbox connection fails

Our production site uses ColdFusion MX 7 and is on a Linux server; it now fails on calls to Authorize.net within Sandbox. I get a response back from all Authorize.net transactions of: "Connection Failure."We are using a CFHTTP (method=POST) call to: ...

zakia

CIM hosted form questions

Hi, I have started integrating CIM hosted form. I can successfully add,edit, delete payment profiles. I have two questions here 1) On popup when i revcieve message 'payment saved successfully.' how my client page would be able to know that informatio...