cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BA Subscription Required Name Fields

I'm using ARB in a C# MVC sandbox implementation. I can succesfully create BA subscriptions but it seems to require first name, last name for purposes of billing address (I get an error if I don't include this), and then full name for purposes "Name on Account". I'm setting up the input interface for my site now, and it seems very odd to ask for first name, last name, and then full name. What is the standard way of handling this, or what am I missing?

bobbydoogle
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi bobbydoogle,

Name on account is one field because it is not necessarily an individual's name. If it is a business account the name on account could be the business name. It is recommended that this field be requested explicitly from the customer and not assumed to be their name.

The content of this field is sent exactly as entered to the bank as a part of the ACH request.

Thanks,

Joy

View solution in original post

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
1 REPLY 1

Hi bobbydoogle,

Name on account is one field because it is not necessarily an individual's name. If it is a business account the name on account could be the business name. It is recommended that this field be requested explicitly from the customer and not assumed to be their name.

The content of this field is sent exactly as entered to the bank as a part of the ACH request.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator