Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

martin1b
Contributor

Hosted form displays 500 server error while loading

I noticed when a user opens the add payment method hosted form, while it's loading, it shows '500: Server Error [00-0002]' briefly, then shows the form correctly. I ran it through Fiddler and everything looks correct. There are no errors and everythi...

wbr
Contributor

CIM hosted form return-url: How to know which button clicked?

I'm using the return-url of the CIM hosted payment form to make intelligent navigation & processing decisions after the user "leaves" the hosted form. But I can't figure out how to determine which button the user clicked. Can the return-url insert an...

Misfiring89
Contributor

DPM relay url issue Solved

instead of redirecting the full url with query string parameters, the gateway displays the homepage, which is linked to the base url, and whats more it displays it inside https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll. I then tried putting all respo...

kpatodia
Contributor

How to configure a Merchant Defined Response URL for SIM API ?

Hello All I have read through a bunch of posts and documentation , and I am not able to resolve my issue: What i want to achieve : - I DO NOT wish to display the Default Authorize.Net Receipt Page- I want Authorize.Net to send its response to a Merch...

martin1b
Contributor

Retrieve client transactions Solved

Is there a way to get transactions for a given payment method for a client? I have the profile id and payment profile id, I also have the transaction ids of past charges but would prefer to get a listing of transactions for a given payment profile. I...

Simple Checkout and Transaction ID

I am using Simple Checkout for a project. Since I cannot get a success/fail response back from Simple Checkout, I plan to ask the user to enter their Transaction ID from their receipt as confirmation in my form. Is the Transaction ID something that n...

Getting error java.net.UnknownHostException: test.authorize.net Solved

Hi, I am integrating authorize.net payment using JAVAFor it, I use the jsp code available at https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/java/#customunder Advanced Integration Method and in 'Card Not Present Instruction' tab. After run...

Sample code for PHP not available or doesn't match SDK

I'm new to Authorize.Net and trying to get the Direct Post Method working (at least that's what I'm starting with). So I made a Sandbox account and downloaded the SDK. Then I tried to download some sample code from this page: http://developer.authori...

Ashlekh
Contributor

What is the difference between DPM and AIM

Hi , I want to know that what is the difference between DPM and AIM. 1) If I am not wrong in DPM we are creating a form in which user enter the card info. But what about AIM, Do we need tocreate a Form and when user click on submit button than this f...

AIM different domains in the same authorize account

Hello :smileyhappy: I would like to know if it's possible to have the same authorize.net account in order to make charges from two different domains. I mean, we already have a site with authorize.net that make request from a domain, and we are planni...

Ashlekh
Contributor

Is ARB store the user card info on its server or not. Solved

Hi I need to know that1) Is ARB store the card info on its server?2) If we are using CIM then We need to hit API again and again every month to transaction. or it itself cut the money from user bank. eg:I am merchant and I am selling a prodcut wihch ...

KB_developer
Contributor

A way to get immediate status, rather than wait till next day...

Hi, Yesterday I ran an ARB, all seemed fine, no errors. I was then able to tell the customer to start using our services. This morning I got the Successful and Failed files. This customer's payment was declined. The Response Code is 2, and the Respon...

Which API method to select Simple, SIM, DPM?

Hello Everyone, We are developing SAAS product, which has 3 payment plans. Our requrements are as follows:1. Automatic monthly recurring billing2. The system has to be notified as of the status of the payment and take the actions based on that inform...

Ashlekh
Contributor

DPM Transaction cannot be accepted, when I rely response = true;

Hi All, When I include this param in my form x_delim_data = true with x_relay_response = false, Then it is working but response is not coming on my page.So when I inlcude this param in my form x_delim_data = false with x_relay_response = true (becaus...

Ashlekh
Contributor

DPM- I am new for Authorize.net how can I implement Solved

Hi , I am salesforce developer and new for Authorize.net. I need help to create a form with minimum required fields. Please if some one give me name of field or code which I will test. I've test account. If I submit a test transaction by the form the...

Ashlekh
Contributor

DPM - Help me to create form of DPM

Hi , I am salesforce developer and new for Authorize.net. I need help to create a form with minimum required fields. Please if some one give me name of field or code which I will test. I've test account. If I submit a test transaction by the form the...

ARB payment status check

how will we get the details of transactions performed via ARB in means of sending an API call? Is there any API call to get the transaction status ?

Authorize.net Payment problem in IOS

can any one I have done Authorize.net payment integration in IOS Apps Please tell the procecure hpw to integrate and provide sample project

Authorize.net, GSA SmartPay cards and Magento

I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place, but since I have a question that involves both Authorize.net AND Magento, I figured I'd start here to make sure my basic thinking and understanding about Authorize.net and GSA cards were correct befor...

peter

SSL certificate for the host could not be verified Locked

Our site runs WooCommerce with an AIM plugin, our error log shows "The SSL certificate for the host could not be verified." The SSL certificate on our server is setup correctly. We are using SHA-1 2048 bit. Any suggestions on what to check?

KB_developer
Contributor

Multiple subscriptions using the same credit card

Hi, I've been testing this a bit but still not sure what the outcome is... The point is to set up multiple ARB subscriptions. They would all be identical - billed to the same person, same amount, etc. - however each gets a unique subscription id. The...

Newbie question about email receipts

We are doing an authorization request first, to ensure the credit card is valid etc. Then we are doing some processing and then later we are doing the actual capture.We are experiencing emails on both authorization and on capture, and they both appea...

siripr

manula vs swiped

Hi All- How do I specify transaction is creatred by manual or swiped. When I called support they said it is manual based on entrypoint value 01. But, I do not see api field to set the value. Please share some ideas. Thanks,

riteshmitra
Contributor

Android Card Present AIM Intergration : Error E00000

Hi , I am doing an integration of my android with authorize.net sdk to accept card present transactions. Every thing works fine except to the ponit when we submit the transaction for processing, we are getting an error E00000 - Unknown error. We are ...

AIM AUTH_ONLY gives error 92 Solved

Dear All, I've been trying to get the interface to work on SAP ERP backend, but keep encountering error 92. I realize there are a zillion threads about that error already, and I believe I've gone through all of them by now, double checking every mini...