cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CIM Refund with an existing previous transaction : invalid child element 'transId'

Hi,

I use the CIM integration solution, and all work perfectly except for a refund transaction with an existing previous CIM debit.

I use the php sdki, here is my code :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$this->request = new \AuthorizeNetCIM(
     $this->configuration['providers']['authorizer']['api_login'],
     $this->configuration['providers']['authorizer']['api_key']
);

$transaction = new \AuthorizeNetTransaction();
$transaction->transId = $transactionId;

$response = $this->request->createCustomerProfileTransaction("Refund", $transaction);
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is my error :

The element 'profileTransRefund' has invalid child element 'transId'. List of possible elements expected: 'amount'.

I tested with and without customerProfileId and customerPaymentProfileId and I have an error too.

Can you helper me ? You see a mistake somewhere?

Thanks for this nice solution,

Dimitri.

Dimitri
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

they settled once a day, or login to the test merchant account, and find one that is already settled.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks It seems to work but I have a new problem "The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit." passing the amount. It seems to be due to the fact that the previous debit transaction may not be settled.

Is there a way to settle the transaction in test environment?

Thank again.

Dimitri

they settled once a day, or login to the test merchant account, and find one that is already settled.