Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

JDNCHA

ARB Upload?

Our IT department is working with us to try to upload ARB files, we currently have a "text delimited" string in the DESCRIPTION field that we use to identify and automatically post the transactions to our files when they are charged. The upload also ...

CIM: Voids Solved

Do Void transactions follow roughly the same guidelines as Credits? The CIM guide explicitly states that a Refund against a previous CIM transaction requires CustomerProfileID, CustomerPaymentProfileID, and TransID. For a Refund against a non-CIM tra...

CIM: Refunds

I've successfully tested both SALE and VOID transactions using the CIM SDK code samples and they work as expected. With Refund transactions, though, I ran into an odd issue. When trying to perform a Refund on a CIM Sale transaction, I'm getting the f...

subashkc1
Contributor

ARB of 1 day

Hello, I need to help my clients test the ARB module and so they want to test with a daily recurring payment system but according to ARB's documentationm, the least number of days I can specify is 7 so is there any fix for this or I'd have to go with...

A connection with the server could not be established error

We've been using AIM for years and all of a sudden we're getting a "A connection with the server could not be established" error. This has been happening since June 15th but not all the time. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

shams

SocialEngine Payment Gateways

hii need authorize.net as a socialengine payment gateway.so i can sell subscription and get confirmation automatically. as other gatway works good. like paypall, 2CO thanks for your assistanceif you want i can upload those code here

Setp 2 in integrating DPM with Java

Hi, I am very new to Authorize.net. and I have the following question: In the SDK for Java with DPM, Step 2 for setting things up says: "Place anet-java-sdk-1.4.2.jar, found in target, into your classpath.Place the dependencies, found in lib, into yo...

API and account type

when testing the api transaction details, "VISA" and "MASTERCARD" return fine wheni use getAccountType. if a transaction is an "American express" or "DIscover" card , "UNKNOWN"is returned. is there some setting that needs to be changed in our account...

subashkc1
Contributor

XML parse error in ARB Solved

Hello, I used AIM for first month payment and ARB to create subscriptions and it was working fine...but now the AIM transaction goes through but on creating subscriotion I get error code E00003. Are there any changes in submitting XML or what ?? Than...

Java SDK with CIM not sending CCV Solved

Hi there, I'm using CIM through the Java SDK, and I'm having a problem getting the CCV to be validated when I attempt to create a customer profile. I have gone through testing in the various environments, but I'm now at the point where I am using liv...

Trouble Understanding ASP.NET objects

I just recently started using Authorize.Net to submit our website's payments. I am implementing this through the Advanced Integration Method using ASP.Net. So, I have the SDK downloaded and am able to submit some sample transactions via my dev accoun...

Setting up second site

Hello we're setting up a second site. I was new to AIM when setting up the first, around a month ago. Can I use the same credentials to set up a cart on a second site? The merchant account will be the same as the products are the same in nature (and ...

subashkc1
Contributor

sample ccv codes Solved

Hello, I need some sample card verification codes to test with ? Does anyone here know where can I find them ? Thank you in advance.

What different between x_fp_hash and x_MD5_Hash?

Hi all, I'm testing relay response. Bellow is the result I receive from Authorize.net server x_response_code=1 x_response_reason_code=1 x_response_reason_text=This+transaction+has+been+approved. x_avs_code=Y x_auth_code=ZHX87W x_trans_id=2172795025 x...

ARB Integration to Authorize.net using Javascript or HTML

I am trying to integrate ARB into payments for Formsite. The customization options I have on formsite is HTML and javascript. All the sample code on Authorize.net is for other languages, PHP, Java, .NET etc. Can I submit ARB using javascript or HTML ...

Pay commission with DPM method

I have to use DPM method and to charge for our product itself and then to charge for commission.So I need to perform it as two separate transactions. We used Braintree before. Braintree supports storing CC data in Vault. Later it's possible to create...

CC_WSP
Contributor

SIM Reason Code 98: Due to duplicate fingerprint

4 days ago we upgraded to a new server. Since then I am randomly receiving the response reason code of 98. I understand this means we are duplicating fingerprints. However I cannot see how this is possible. I am using a SQL table to insert records fo...

DPM & PCI Compliance - again!

So, I've searched the forum and found a bunch of posts stating something along the lines of "With DPM the credit card info never goes to your server so you're off the PCI compliance hook." However, if I have a site that uses DPM, that has been hacked...

AIM with IOS

I am working on the AIM for ios and it throws me the following exception Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '+[NSString stringWithXMLTag:andValue:]: unrecognized selector sent to class on the line: [AuthNe...

Add Bank Account Payment Profile Using C# SDK

After playing around with the Authorize.Net CIM XML API C# sample code, I started using the Authorize.Net C# SDK. I am able to add credit cards and bank accounts to customer profiles using the CIM XML API sample code. I don't see how to add bank acco...

subashkc1
Contributor

Invoice Email Solved

Hello, How can or from where I edit the recepit email sent to customer. Thank you in advance.

capturedPendingSettlement does not return response occasionally

Most of the time the transactions are processed fine with AuthorizeNET returning responses (ResponseCode) for Approved, Duplicate, Invalid, and Declined statuses. But occasionally one or two transactions do not return responses although their status ...

Make Payment Form Appear Without Clicking link

We are trying to get the payment form to appear without having to click either the Payment link or Shipping link. Is there a way to circumvent this form so that just the Payment form appears? We start here,They enter there email, password and select ...

dg

ARBCancelSubscriptionRequest not cancelling the subscription.

Here's the request: *** *** 9377564 It was sent to https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api over 24 hours ago. The response was:HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 08:49:57 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET X-AspNet-Versi...