cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E00001 - Internal Server Error

Hi,

As of yesterday all test requests have been returning the error response:

E00001 - Internal Server Error

Prior we have had no issues, and have exhausted possibilities on our end. Is the service down? If not are their other reasons for getting this error?

Thanks.

JSBrown
6 REPLIES 6

Hi

I am also running into this issue as of last night for ARB requests.

I was able to get one ARB request in successfully but I kept running into the E00001 - Internal Server Error.

On one or two occasions during my testing, I ran into "E00027 The test transaction was unsuccessful."

I tried again this morning and I am still recieving the "E00001 - Internal Server Error."

Just wanted to reply to this post to confirm that there are more than one person with this issue.

Thanks

al

I am also getting the same exception since 5-6 hours - "An error occurred during processing. Please try again." when trying to use authorize.net api on test server.

Trying to create new customer using sandbox web interface gives us this error - "Customer profile not created due to the following error: An error occurred during processing. Please try again"

Are you guys getting this exception on test servers?

Hi

Yes, I am using the developer test server/ sandbox environment.

Seems like their service is down.

I can't test off our live account in test mode since its already tied into our production environment.

Perhaps it could be a possible option for others as this issue gets resolved.

Thanks

I'm also getting  E00001 Internal Server Error when trying to create ARB subscriptions via a test request. First noticed the problem this morning. 

debprado

Looks like the test server is up and running again?

Other forum posting has dictated that it has been resolved by authorize.net moderators.

Can someone confirm?

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay, but yes, there were issues with the test server over the weekend and early Monday morning. Everything's up and running again though so you shouldn't be seeing any errors.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager