Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Issue with OsCommerce and Authorize.net SIM module Locked

I've pretty much come to the end of the road of a very long website development project built on OsCommerce. I decided to use this cart since it had all of the features I needed for my project and it was open source. At the moment the entire site and...

mjcpp

C# SampleReporting can't get working "Invalid user" error Solved Locked

I downloaded the C# Transaction Details API sample program: https://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/But I cannot login to the live account for the Reporting sample even though the credentials work for the SampleAuthorization sample I ...

How do I use a custom button image Locked

I have the code for the payment button that I created but I would like to use my own button image. HOw do I edit the code so that I can show my own button image on my website? Thank you

Elaine
Trusted Contributor

Re: Silent Post, MD5 Hash, and Virtual Terminal

Hi Holly, The MD5 hash value is generated using the User Login ID of the user logged into the account, the Transaction ID and the amount when a transaction is processed using the Virtual Terminal. Thank you, Elaine

Test Account Problems with C# in ASP.NET MVC Application

Hi All, I am new with Authorize.Net. I followed everything from https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/csharp,I set up the test account.I created a ASP.NET MVC application in VS 2008. After following the Step:5, when I build the c...

ARB - Cancel subscription but finish term Locked

I want to allow users to cancel the subcription but finish the term, and I'm not sure about the best way to enable this functionality. Does ARB functionaity allow this already? Does it switch to canceled/terminated immediately or will it wait until t...

AIM Refund Issue

Hi All, When submitting refund transaction through AIM method, when i pass full Credit Card number, test URL works fine. But when i pass last four digit or "XXXX"+Last four digits, transaction throws Invalid credit card number error code.Whether i ha...

kyledj

Content of validationDirectResponse

Below is an example of a response posted in another thread (and also in the XML documentation). Ok I00001 Successful. 20000 1,1,1,This transaction has been approved.,000000,Y,2000000000,none,Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile.,...

Need Something More in Automated Recurring Billing Locked

Hi,I am trying to integrate Authorize.net Automated recurring billing to my Company's website. I have already integrated SIM. Few things that Concerned me about ARB :Credit Card information is Collected from Merchant's server and Passed onto Authoriz...

nwsg

Accepting transactions from outside of US

I'm looking to accept online orders using AIM with cards from outside of the US. What I need to know and can't find out is whether there are any address checks done on non-US cards, and also whether there are any AVS controls available to challenge t...

Problem With Sample Application - Error 87

Hello, I am looking for PayPal alternative and I found Authorise.Net and I've been checking out the API and quite impressed so far. I downloaded the SDK in PHP from here:https://developer.authorize.net/downloads/ I signed up for a developer account a...

AVS - exactly what part of the billing address is verified? Solved Locked

Hello, Our system integrates via CIM, and our current production AVS settings are such that CC authorization will be declined if there is a zip code or billing address mismatch (i.e. the strictest settings you can use for the filter). Our customer se...

ARB Data with Subscription ID or Customer ID Locked

Hi Guys.I'm trying to build a process that allows me to download the ARB transactions including theSubscription ID or the Customer ID so that I can integrate the data with my server data. Specifically I'm looking to download the renewal data. I alrea...

api.authorize.net temporarily invalid SSL certificate Locked

Yesterday, March 1, 2011, between 6:30PM and 9:30PM US Eastern, my system log files show that the SSL certificate returned by the production Authorize.net API server was reporting as being invalid (specifically, that they could not be verified). This...

dp786

AIM, DPM or SIM? Locked

Hi, We currently use AIM for our integration on our web-application. We are being asked by our merchant to become PCI compliant, and right now, this means going into PCI-compliance for our web-server. We are reviewing possible ways to eliminate this ...

DPM & ASP .NET Web Forms - Getting Started Locked

Is there any way to obtain basic instructions/documentation (beginner's instructions) for using Authorize.net Direct Post Method in an ASP.NET Web Forms (NOT MVC) website? The official developers pages and pdf document contain only vague instructions...

Track 1 Data Invalid Format Locked

We are trying to get card present transactions working. I am sending track1 data. Prior to sending, and after LRC verification, I remove the first character (%) of the track1 stringand the last character (?). What we are getting back from Authorize.N...

Addy

Set the Income Account with each item sent to authorize.net

Hi.I am using the SIM version and coding in PHP.I would like to know how to send the processor the Income Account information for an item. I know that I can send in itemized order information and merchant defined fields but how specifically do I send...

alecswan77
Contributor

Production TESTMODE transactions are not showing up Solved

Hello, I am using Java API to submit payments to our production account in TEST mode. I do receive payment receipts, but I don't see transactions in any of the reports on the Authorize.net web interface. I do, however, see transactions in the SANDBOX...

joshbula99
Contributor

Unable to read Relay Response POST Data in ASP.NET

I am using SIM, trying to get relay_response to work on a test account with an ASP.NET 2.0 application. It is displaying the response URL page fine, but there is no data displayed... it's as if there was no form data posted to it at all, the same as ...

hawc2k
Contributor

CIM API Credit Card Expiration Dates

Hello, I'm trying to implement a credit card expiration email notice solution to customers stored in CIM. Initially, we thought that the expiration date was not allowed to be stored even if we are not storing the PAN, so we never stored it. I've sinc...

Implementing DPM using PHP. Get "Error. Check your MD5 Setting." Locked

In my very simple relay_response.php page it seems I am failing at the line: if ($response->isAuthorizeNet()) No matter what I try I always get directed to the MD5 error.The test transaction sends me an email as though it succeeded.I searched this fo...

PHP SDK bug with setting extraOptions string for CIM

There's a bug in AuthorizeNetCIM::_setPostString() method. On my PHP installation, the empty extraOptions tag is being rendered asThat doesn't match the str_replace call. Since both versions are valid XML, here's a patch that uses the DOM API to add ...

URGENT: Merchant Authentication is required. Solved Locked

This is making me sick! I keep getting the following reponse: ErrorE00014Merchant Authentication is required. I don't understand why! I send the following SOAP request; Can someone tell me what's happening?? APIIDTranKey10.951.00WA state sales taxWas...

yohaas

Error processing request: E00013 - Expiration Date is invalid.

I'm using the CIM SDK v 1.3.0. When adding a credit card, I'm getting the expiration date error, this only happens when the month is 1-9. I've tried it both withand without the leading 0 and got the same error both times. customerGateway.AddCreditCar...

Test Account Feature Requests

First off, I want to say how awesome the new test account setup is. The shared account was a source of constant frustration when I was attempting to debug problems, and having a full fledged account gives me much more confidence as far as testing wit...