cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice on approach using CIM with current site

I am not sure which API I should use. Let me explain what I am trying to do. I have a site that uses WordPress and I purchased a theme that included a shopping cart. I tested it with Authorize.net and it works.  The company who developed it is no longer available. It stores the customer's info such as name, card type, expiration date and last 4 digits of card and other fields.  Now my client wants to retrieve the credit card number. Just because of this I have to find a new solution. Can I just retrieve the credit card number when I need it?  Will the CIM API be the best solution?

I am just trying to layout how I will put it all together. I assume I can allow it to store the basic user details within WordPress' database and it will also send and store a more complete profile to Authorize.net using the CIM? I have the account management page already so would I just need to code it to pull in the customer's credit card number?

mallen
Regular Contributor
15 REPLIES 15

AuthorizeNETCIM_Test.php is just test code, you should be able to run it and see how it work.

As for the store, you need to code it to use it.

Warning: require_once(PHPUnit/Framework.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\your_store\anet_php_sdk\tests\AuthorizeNet_Test_Config.php on line 43 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'PHPUnit/Framework.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\your_store\anet_php_sdk\tests\AuthorizeNet_Test_Config.php on line 43 

I get this error when I ran AuthorizeNETCIM_Test.php

I ran ".../your_store/your_store/index.php  and that worked. I have a test account and was able to log into merchant account and see the transactions.

mallen
Regular Contributor

read the file

anet_php_samples-1.1.8.zip\samples\anet_php_sdk\tests\README

I ran ".../your_store/your_store/index.php  and that worked. I have a test account and was able to log into merchant account and see the transactions.

yes, it should work with AIM by default.

It says: On the command line in this folder run: phpunit 

I right clicked onthe folder. Ran phpunit and it said phpunit is not a recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

mallen
Regular Contributor

Thanks I never thought of searching for it. I am closing this and opening a new thread to help me run this CIM test. I have finally got PEAR and PHPUnit installed.

mallen
Regular Contributor