Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Trying to get Android SDK Examples to work

Hello,We are an Authorize.net client, and are trying to add the payment processing functionality to our in-house Android app.I am trying to get the Android Example code to work with a version 2.3.3 (API 10) Project with the minimum required SDK of 2....

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfile

I am getting a strange error where it doesn't seem to recognize "paymentProfile(though this is a valid input element as per the specification on the CIM XML API document) and only wants to see refId and customerProfileID for this particular call. The...

Choosing a Method

I have been trying to figure out what type of system meets my needs and the documentation is incomplete. http://developer.authorize.net/api/compare/ That chart doesnt mention multiple items, stores, checkout, posting methods, etc. I dont have SSL so ...

rachmann
Contributor

DPM results capture. Solved

C# asp.net .Net version 4.0 ASPX web application running in iFRAME Ok, I truly can't get the relay to work, even after following all the rules and setup. So, This is now a basic capture from the same page I post to the Authorize.Net dll. When I get b...

silentsky
Contributor

Card Swipe Devices, Hosted Payment Forms, & PCI Compliance

I'm the developer for a desktop software application uses the SIM method/Hosted Payment Form to process payments through Authorize.net. In the past, many of our customers have used a standard (non-encrypted) magnetic card swipe reader in conjunction ...

CIM: Billing Address and Transactions

Each person has a customer profile. Each customer profile has one or more payment profiles. And each of our payment profiles has a billing address for each card. When we make a call to CreateCustomerProfileTransaction, we provide the customer profile...

where i can get Transaction key

Respected Authorize.net teamI register myself as a test account user and at the time of registration i forget to note my API Login ID and Transaction key, now i login and find API Login ID from setting panel but for transaction key you people ask for...

ano

Live transactions are coming through as void using AIM Solved

Hi there, I'm working with a PHP/AIM integration, and we're testing live transactions. We ran two transactions today, and got both customer and merchant receipts showing us the correct amount. However, when we log into our account, we see both transa...

how to ensure bank account number belongs to user

To do eCheck stuff you get the account number, routing number and customer name, among other things. How do you verify that the user submitting the info is indeed the owner of the account? Does authorize.net check to see if the name matches the accou...

tarim

CIM Refund Transaction has a bug Solved

Hi, We are using CIM/AIM API on our system. We saved our customer payment profile via CIM interface. It works fine. Now, I am trying to integrate CIM Refund and Void transaction to our admin web portal. And, I did everything with SOAP guide. But, It ...

how long does it take for transactions to be settled

When I search for unsettled transactions in the authorize.net web interface I see one that was posted yesterday at 27-Sep-2012 01:39:49. It's Sept 28, 10:42am CST right now. How long does it take for a transaction to be settled?

weishijian
Contributor

Does i can accept a transactions by my no-US customer.

Hi , I saw http://developer.authorize.net/faqs/ page.The authorize.net can accept [Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club, or EnRoute] cards. So.. If i am a US merchant,and have US bank account, i use CIM, and use other count...

ckee

AIM testing live - all transactions declined

Using AIM with php. Testing with the test account/sandbox worked fined. When I switched to the client's API login and transaction key, set TEST_REQUEST true, AUTHORIZENET_SANDBOX false, and used the test card accounts per documentation, transactions ...

rachmann
Contributor

HELP! DPM with relay url always fails with timeout error! Solved

Hi. I'm very frustrated with this... Trying to use C# .Net aspx pages with DPM When i allow it to post back to my submission page it works great. I get a nice post with the receipt form - looks nice. When I try to use a relay URL, to post to my own p...

Fundamental
Contributor

Iframe or Hosted Redirect - invalid or missing token Solved

Hello all, I'm very happy there's such a great developer's community here!I'm implementing the CIM solution. I've spent a few days going over the sample code and felt that I understood the big picture. I've been able to send an XML request for a prof...

Retrieving masked CC# from CIM in VB.net Solved

Hey guys, I have run into an issue using CIM. I call the following function: AuthorizeUtilities.Service.GetCustomerPaymentProfile(AuthorizeUtilities.MerchantAuthentication, cid, pid) This returns a CustomerProfileWS.GetCustomerPaymentProfileResponseT...

Unknown Certificate Authority Error Message

We are using an Authorize.Net test account in an attempt to test our our shopping cart. We are using the Advanced Integration Method and have our SSL in place. The SSL has been manually verified by the CA and confirmed that the certificate is correct...

Making form fields required in DPM method

I am working with the DPM form and want to make some of the fields required, such as CVV code, card holder name, email address and zip code. How do I do this? I presume it's some mark up in the AuhtorizeNetDPM.php file, but I don't know the code rule...

noahs

[ARB, Java SDK] Unable to update trialOccurrences

According to the ARB_guide.pdf: The number of trial occurrences (subscription.paymentSchedule.trialOccurrences)may only be updated if the subscription has not yet begun or is still in the trial period. I take this to mean that if the 2AM billing wind...

burzum
Contributor

Charging the first part of an ARB subscription just partially?

Let's say the customer registers the 15th of a month and I want his subscription to start every 1st of a month now I have the difference of ~15 days which I do no want to charge the customer. Is it possible to set up an ARB with a lower amount of mon...