cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM integration help

I'm having loads of trouble understanding the process here for using SIM integration payment option, as well as creating a form to do so. I have no experience in online payments and have never created a form to do so. If i'm doing SIM integration, can I just use the hosted payment form on authorize.net's website? If so how to I go about accomplishing this? All I want is a "Click here to pay your bill online" button on my clients website where the customers can go to the payment form(something that looks like the virtual terminal form), and enter their account #, credit card #, address, contact info, and payment amount of their bill. Under "Transaction Format Settings" you can go edit the payment form. How do you get to that payment form? B/c I see where there is a place to customize the form, i.e. header and footer. I want to add my clients logo in the header and go w/ it that way. For now, they just want a simple answer for an online payment option. Struggling to grasp this concept. Thanks for any help. 

blind2uriz
Contributor
30 REPLIES 30

If you take it out the part that says

echo "made it here!"; exit;

what happens?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

I get the following error:

The following errors have occurred.

(13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

Which I don't understand b/c I have a valid login and transkey.

At least you're making it to the SIM form now.

Try changing this:

$UseTestAccount = true;

to this:

$UseTestAccount = false;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Holy crap it worked! Finally! I can't thank you enough for helping me get this working! I went through and sent information and it sent an email to me and sent me to the receipt page. So I'm still running in test mode, in your experience should everything work just the same when I switch live mode? 

Yep! :)

Thanks a ton again John. Have a good night.

I do have one more question on this topic. I have the page set up and working properly, but the page appears different on IE, Firefox, and Chrome. There are actually numbers beside the sentences in the Firefox browser. I can't find those anywhere in the code. Do you know where these might be located? Is there any way to get these out? Thanks for any help. Here is the link....

http://www.interdimensionaldesigns.com/exform.php

John

That's because your form is in an ordered list. That tells browsers to put numbers in front of each list item. To get rid of it just use some basic CSS:

#ol {
    list-style-type: none;
}

Looking for some SIM integration into Wordpress help. I'm not a programmer, nor do I play one on TV.

Launching new website, previous site developer utilized Gravity Forms w/Authorize.net plugin, but license expired, process seemed clunky and don't want to drop another $199 on a license. We're already setup with payment page for people to pay invoices, etc. but need to tie in the new site.

-set up test account

-Downloaded the Developer SDK

-Followed instructions on setting up the sim.php

-ftp'd SDK and sim.php to server on www directory

-test worked fine and wonderful, directed to payment processing page, did demo payment

-installed Allow PHP in Posts and Pages Plugin to allow php code from sim.php to work

-put code into new wordpress page

-got this error 

The following errors have occurred.

(13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

My assumption is I need to place the SDK somewhere in one of the wp directories for it to call properly. But frankly, it scares me that I'm going to blow up the site. The other thing that I struggle with is that the test has the fixed $5.99 price which it's checking against. All we're using this for is for people to pay their invoices, so it will be a varying amount and not sure if the pre-existing gateway page will just allow them to put in information, so I can eliminate the price in both places on this code.

Thanks.

eljefe605

put in 13 to the linked page to see what might be the problem with (13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

http://developer.authorize.net/tools/responsereasoncode/